The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) I_vote_lcapUkiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) I_voting_barUkiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) I_vote_lcapUkiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) I_voting_barUkiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slyfox223

slyfox223

Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) Empty
PostSubject: Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe)   Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 am

Name: Adair Ukiteiku
Nickname: “Demon of a thousand Chakras”,“Kiyome Buke” and "Shadow Fox"(ANBU code name)
Date of Birth: October 8th
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Clan: Ukiteiku

Looks:
Spoiler:

Adair’s Casual shirt
Spoiler:

Body looks:
Adair is five foot nine inches tall(~1.76m) and is pretty lean at two-hundred and fifteen pounds. He has a raven black hair that is spiked so that all the hair goes to the back of his head. Adair has ears that are very small, but aren’t a hindrance in any way to his hearing. Adair’s nose is long vertical, but has a narrow width. Adair has “Deep Hazel” eyes that look like they’re piercing right threw the thing that they are looking at. At first sight he looks like a mean spirited person.

Adair has scars all around his back most of them are light, but there are two that are very deep. One that cut from left to right across his spine, and another that’s on his right shoulder down to the left just short of his spine. The ANBU symbol is tattooed on Adair’s right forearm just below his shoulder.
Casual look:

Adair normally wears a head protector with the Konoha symbol on it, this one is peculiar in that it is red as most symbols of Konoha are either blue or green(shown in picture, but . He wears a black shirt with the symbol of the Ukiteiku on it. Adair also wears shorts created from a fine weave of silk and hemp, that just barely goes past his knees. He wears sandals with socks, the socks are black silk(black dye on silk socks).

Personality:
Adair emits this aura that makes him just seem like a person who has killed many people. Because of this aura Adair has never met any people who seem to like him or want to get to know him, while this depresses Adair it also allows for him to convince himself that he's protecting himself from any more pain caused by getting friendship. The killer aura isn't just from Adair himself, but also from his scars and facial expressions Adair looks many a time like he wants to kill somebody even if he doesn't mean to.

Adair very much likes to eat ramen, and it seems almost like an obsession of his as whenever he eats it's always some form of ramen. Even during missions of assassination Adair will bring ramen cups to eat, rarely is it seen that Adair eats something besides ramen and normally it only happens out of necessity. When Adair puts/takes off his mask he becomes to totally different people, while the mask is on he is very serious about the task ahead and hardly gets side-tracked, when the mask is off he's messing around eating ramen or just doing whatever he wants to do for fun.

Adair hates it when people tell him that he did something wrong, while this occasion is rare Adair freaks out when something is out of place during important times. Adair is also very wary of people from any country besides the Land of Fire, this has caused him to many a time be forced to apologize to strangers for staring at them. While this normally makes Adair a risk for assassination missions, the focused determined Adair makes these fears into anger against his target so he's capable of finishing any mission outside of the Land of Fire.

Last edited by slyfox223 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slyfox223

slyfox223

PostSubject: Re: Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe)   Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 am

Clan Information
Clan Name: Ukiteiku

Kekkei Genkai:
Spoiler:

Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:

Clan History:
Spoiler:

Link:
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net/clan-s-of-the-world-f52/ukiteiku-clan-complete-t36.htm#99

Last edited by slyfox223 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slyfox223

slyfox223

PostSubject: Re: Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe)   Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 am

Rank Information
Village: Good

Skill Information

Skill Speciality: (this is where you state what specialities your character have. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Medical Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu are all forms of this)
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity: Earth and Water

Special Characteristics: ] Adair has the capabilities to detect lies after meeting someone and seeing them lie. Adair is ambidextrous, he was born left handed and adapted to using his right.
Epic chakra pools/ Slow chakra regeneration:
Because of the type of clan that Adair is in, he was always raised to increase his chakra pools so that he wouldn’t get hurt if he absorbed too much. In his training Adair would absorb chakra from his mentors from his clan and this would increase the size of Adair’s pool just slightly, but after 23 years of this training his chakra pools are one that no one could rival. The down side to having such a big chakra pool is that the amount of time it takes for it to come back is amazingly long, in fact if Adair doesn’t suck chakra from someone when he’s at half chakra it would take him 3 days to regain all of that chakra back on his own.

Jutsus

Academy Jutsu
Spoiler:

Earth Jutsu
Spoiler:

ANBU jutsu
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

Water Jutsu
Spoiler:

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name: Suiton: Mizuryuu
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Suiton
Description: The user of this style act as if their body was water and instead of attacking or rushing at the opponent they instead counter the opponent's moves with their own momentum. This technique is very hard to master and rightfully so as it is hard to move with punches and counter with the momentum that the opponent created. This Style has no jutsu or techniques, but instead teaches a way of moving with punches and simple counter attacks.

Weapons
Name: Porcelin Animal Mask
Appearance:
Spoiler:

A basic round mask that resembles the animal codename relating to the person.
Special Abilites: To conceal identities
Origin: Dispatched to all anbu members since the beginning

Name: Anbu Katana
Appearance:
http://decimalblue.deviantart.com/art/ANBU-Katana-156435126
A three foot long small katana that is stored on an anbu's back in a 2 foot long case.
Special Abilities: None

Name: ANBU Armor
Appearance:
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Anbu_Attack_Gear.PNG
Special Abilities:
The vest is stab proof, and basically invulnerable to attacks, cannot be hurt easily.

The arm guards and other armor are basically light metal that are made out of steel, and basically unable to be harmed.

Name: Bingo Book
Appearance: Its a normal sized papeback book a half an inch thick.
Special Abilities: Displays all criminals
Origin: Documented and dispatched by the Hokage and or ANBU Captain.

In the ANBU armor:
2x 5m of thin wire
10x explosive tags
1x fold-up hunting knife
3x small scrolls

In pouch on left side of belt:
20x Kunai
1x small scroll containing more kunai

In pouch in the middle of belt:
10x Poison tipped Senbon
30x Senbon

In pouch on right side of belt:
20x Shuriken

Last edited by slyfox223 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
slyfox223

slyfox223

PostSubject: Re: Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe)   Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:23 am

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Spoiler:

Rp Sample:
The sun glared off of Adair’s face protector and right into his eyes, this caused him to start stirring and he began to wake up. Adair sat up in his bed and lazily looked at his face protect not sure if he should move it and go back to sleep, or if he should put it on and get ready for the day. It was a beautiful Monday morning, the birds were outside chirping and the sounds of people going about their daily lives. The sound of kids playing made Adair choose to want to go to work today. Looking at the time although he noticed that he was already an hour late, Adair knew that his assistant would have his head. Adair hurriedly put on his pants and his T-shirt, then grabbed his cloak and face protector and ran out the door.
Outside Adair put on his face protector while running down the street, not looking around him Adair ran into a woman. Deeply embarrassed Adair hurried to help pick up the stuff that he had sent flying everywhere. ”I’m so sorry I’m late and this is all my fault!” Looking up he saw the face of his assistant standing above him. Adair became confused, because normally when he was late he saw his assistant working diligently at his desk on the paper work that he had failed to do. Blinking a few times Adair made sure he was seeing straight and as it turned out it actually was his assistant.
Adair’s assistant was all flustered and was definitely embarrassed to see Adair running to get to work. She had her mouth agape and tried to speak but nothing came out. Adair got everything together and stared her directly in her eyes. ” Is everything ok? I mean were you running late also? Maybe your children were sick? You know what have the day off it’s not like I can’t do the work!” Adair’s assistant started bawling, she grabbed onto Adair’s cloak and just kept crying into his T-shirt, confused he pat her on the back and kept repeating ‘it’s ok’ Adair’s assistant then started to repeat ”My mom cut off my funds, I’m broke and had to move!”
Adair was shocked by this, he had neglected to notice the signs that his assistant was suffering and not only that but because of his work ethnic had neglected to do the forms for the raise she asked for. Adair pat her on the back and led her towards the Hokage office, where once he was there he signed off on her raise and told her to take it to the payroll office. A few moments later a hawk flew into the office carrying a package, opening this up without looking at the name on the outside. Adair found a check for a large sum of money and some gift certificates for places around Konoha. Adair had been swindled, at once Adair stormed down to payroll with the papers to cut his assistants pay. Still there was his assistant laughing gingerly at a joke the payroll worker had made. ” your mom sent this package for you! Cut you off my ass your taking a pay in cut based on what she’s giving you your good enough!” The assistant looked over the check and started to laugh, she pointed out that this was a refund from Ichiraku’s for not having the ramen for a month as they would be remodeling. Adair was embarrassed and told his assistant that he was leaving for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Jastrok

PostSubject: Re: Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe)   Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe)   Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ukiteiku, Adair {Assassination ANBU){Amy~ approved}(CoMpLeTe)
Page 1 of 1