The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Jasui the sexy anbu captain I_vote_lcapJasui the sexy anbu captain I_voting_barJasui the sexy anbu captain I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Jasui the sexy anbu captain I_vote_lcapJasui the sexy anbu captain I_voting_barJasui the sexy anbu captain I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Jasui the sexy anbu captain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jastrok

Jasui the sexy anbu captain Empty
PostSubject: Jasui the sexy anbu captain   Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Name: Jasui
Nickname: Captain, "The Ghost of the Hidden Leaf", Wolf or Ookami
Date of Birth: May 22
Chinese Zodiac: Gemini
Clan: Zetsu

Looks: Jasui has many odd but important characteristics of himself that makes him "tick". Jasui has very defined features, that are covered by other things at times. Jasui's basic body features are composed of; a height of 5'11'' about 150 pounds with a light muscular build. spikey green hair, golden eyes, on his right side he only had an iris, no pupil, which is different from his left side, which has a pupil. On the left side of himself he has a black covering of his body that ends at the waist, and both his legs are white. His fly trap extensions are never shown in there full form, always absorbed into his body. Also completing his under image of his body, is his black anbu tattoo on his right arm.

On top of his body, he wears a tight no sleeve black shirt, and black pants with his kunai holster tied to his right thigh. Over his sleeveless black t shirt he has a anbu vest/protector that covers his front and back and lower sides but only goes a little past his chest and his held onto the back by two straps. He also wears arm guards that go to an inch under his elbow over his long black gloves with a metal headband like plate on each hand.

Over all this he wears a white cloak most of the time that marks him as the anbu captain, that is zipped up and also has a hood, he has a konoha headband in which he wears a mask over it that has 5 green spikes coming from the bottom to the middle of the mask. The hood over his head, only able to be seen is his hand protectors, his black ninja sandals on his feet, his black socks, and his green hair that peaks out.

Also on missions when not wearing the cloak Jasui wears a 3 foot long katana.

Personality: Jasui is, in one word, ominous. He can't really be quiet figured out. He has learned to control his two basic personality's able to think with both sides, and than talk, so instead of being like two other people, he tends to act in unison as one person, sometimes he may talk out loud with both sides of himself, but he usually waits to speak sharing both his opinions in his head. Even though some may think of him as weird at first glance without his mask, others when getting to know him and looking at him from a shinobi, and a friend's standpoint, tend to get to know him better. He can be funny, wise, charming, and overall, a great and powerful shinobi, all at the same time. Cautious, but is ready to jump into familiar things.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Zetsu
Kekkei Genkai:
Spoiler:
Appearance:

Anyone from the Zetsu clan is easily distinguished by two large venus fly trap-like extensions that envelop his head and upper body, giving him a plant-like appearance. When his extensions are open and his head is visible, it is revealed that they have short green hair, yellow eyes, and that his body has two different colored halves, his left side is completely white and the right side black. The black color doesn't extend all the way down Zetsu's body, as his feet are both white.When he splits into two the plant like extensions go down the waist and now have the appearance of spikes.

Unlike the white side, which shows a normal mouth, nose, and eye, the black side shows no visible orifices at all and only shows the iris of the eye. The black side also has white dots along the edges. they also has unusually rounded teeth.

How the abilites are passed on:

Any Zetsu clan member has many abilities though to get one thing straight, there are no woman subjects that exhibit any of the same appearance or look of any Zetsu clan member. Zetsu clan ability is basically passed down through certain genes that only can be passed down in certain ways:

Woman Zetsu Clan member + Male Zetsu Clan member With/or without abilities

Any Woman outside the clan + Male Zetsu Clan member With/or without abilities

If a Woman from the zetsu clan/or has the gene somewhere from up the line of history bears a child with a person from the zetsu clan with abilites, a male if born will definitely have the abilities of the clan, the child would be born normal usually. though would exhibit traits of body have white/black, but in some rare cases the child is born with their venus fly trap like extensions and can kill there mother during child birth.

If a woman outside the clan has a child with someone from the zetsu clan that exhibits traits; white and black have, venus fly trap like extensions; they will not have a child that exhibits the traits of zetsu clan.

The reason for this is because the zetsu clan skips two generations and also the clan has no woman affected do to the fact that the chromosne that carries the gene is the X chromosome.
XX=Woman, no matter what the gene is only stored on one X gene, so woman have another X to make up for the effected chromosome, though for males they have one X chromosome; ex. XY, so they cannot replace the bad gene and therefore can have the gene but it is only promonite certain times around so it skips two generations. Though if there is a woman born from a father carrying the gene, the gene is still stored on the one X gene and makes the male more likely to have the gene therefore giving birth to someone having the characteristics later in life/ or at birth.

Mainly there is not many living Zetsu clan members that exhibit traits at one point do to the rarity, so there is mainly only one living at a time, do to the fact that there is not many, people who do not exhibit the trains usually split themselves off from the clan by not wanting to be known as a zetsu and usually use the last name of others. The ones that do exhibit the traits, are proud and usually wish to be called by there official last name, Zetsu.

Abilities:

The main technique of any Zetsu, is he merges with the ground to instantly travel to a new location, though he is nowhere as fast as any space-time traveling technique. This technique makes it ideal for them to function as a spy. It has also been noted that Zetsu has the ability to "record" the things he sees, such as whole battles. They record these battles my watching them intently, by using the eye of the black half, they are able to remember with phenomenal accuracy, being able to refer to it without fail, and to project them into another memory by the other person staring into the Zetsu's eyes.

They have also shown the ability to split in two, so that his two personalities can act independently. There two personalities, the black half is more serious and intelligent while the white half is carefree, easygoing, and seems to enjoy toying with others.[2] They also seem to communicate through their thoughts. A user also can inject an undetectable seed into the opponent, no one, not even a chakra sensing user, byakyugan, or sharingan wielder can sense it, when activated, the spore grows into a mushy mass around one user, and able to join around several individuals at once, thereby sucking their chakra out, and can even use it to replenish another persons' chakra. Zetsu's white half has also shown the ability to create multiple copies of himself. A Zetsu can create a special clone which can simulate the appearance anyone a Zetsu has ever touched down to their chakra, excluding kekkai genkais, but if they clone an uchiha user/any doujutsu, the clone can still have he appearance of the doujutsu but it has no purpose, though this is only useful as a diversion. Another ability of a Zetsu is the ability to devour (with the venus fly trap extensions, in which they can absorb into there bodies through a jutsu below) a dead human body easily.

Clan Symbol: N/A
Clan History:
Spoiler:
The basic history of this clan is unknown. During the founding of konoha, outside the land of fire, there lay a village composed of monsterous humans that no one dare bothered, some said they were demons, others didn't know what to think of them. Until one day when a group of anbu, sent out by the 1st hokage, were ordered to slaughter all the monsterous beings who lived there. In this time, the peaceful village of the normal inhabitants that still thought they would be considered outcasts if they left do to there family being outcasts, and also members that showed characteristics of being a real zetsu clan member. Do to the warnings of the village guard, of two zetsu, there were a group able to escape, those of monsterous features went in hiding, and the normal ones of the village, moved to konoha under the cover of the still forming village, taking a scroll of there clan jutsus with them in hopes of future zetsu's that show the monsterous ability to have a chance. So, as they went undercover, soon some had kids, and than they had kids, a good 60 years after these refugees came there, the first zetsu was born. Konoha noticed that after examination and talking to the child, the only zetsu known living, Jasui Zetsu, was noticed that he wouldnt be much of a threat, and said sorry to there massacre so long ago, and pledged that Jasui would live a normal life style, so now living in harmony, there is one zetsu living in konoha, the others that escaped, who knows, there could be other unknown zetsu's laying around.

Link:

Rank Information
Village: Konohagakure

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fire, Lightning
Special Characteristics: Has a better viewpoint than most ninja do to his ability to analyze details easily, and his split personality with two opinions.

Jutsus
Secret Clan Jutsu:
All of these jutsu can be performed by the white half, black half, and the whole user.
Spoiler:

Name: Body Splitting
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: This jutsu enables Zetsu to split his body into two, the black and white half. While separated, the two can act on their own. When split, Zetsu can still perform other techniques, such as his signature Mayfly. Though both halves can use jutsus that they can use together, and the ones they use separately. Also, each half does regrow a leg and missing body mass, but doesn't regrow a new eye, ear or arm. If one half is killed than the white half regrows a white half and only is able to use white half jutsu, and jutsu they use together, vice versa. They also loose all the thoughts distributed from the other half, and there emotions.

Name: Mayfly
Description: A Zetsu can merge his body with the ground and plants to move at very high speeds of 100 miles per hour through the networks of roots and water veins. Once merged, a Zetsu's presence is completely concealed, making it almost impossible to detect him, even by sensory type ninja. This makes this jutsu perfect for up-close spying and infiltration. The user can also have part of his body in, and out of the ground while using this jutsu, or his whole body submerged.

Name: Spore Technique
Description: A Zetsu is able to plant spores in his opponents' bodies, unbeknownst to the opponents themselves (including Shinobi of Kage-level). These spores are time-delayed and, once they're activated, grow into copies of the Zetsu's white half. The copies proceed to restrict the targets' movements and absorb their chakra. The absorbed chakra can then be transferred to another individual, provided the copies of White Zetsu are able to make contact with the person whose chakra is to be replenished.

Name: Substitution Technique
Description: This technique allows a Zetsu's white half to create an exact copy of anyone he has ever touched, down to their chakra. However, it will not be strong enough to fight an extended battle, so its primary purpose is to function as a diversion. The clone retains the appearance of the person even after its "death" and returns to its form of a clone of White Zetsu only after the technique is released by Zetsu himself.

Name: Fly Trap Absorption
Description: The zetsu user is able to absorb there Fly Trap like extensions into there body. They are also able to bring the spikes back out of there body.

Name: Clone Technique
Description: White Zetsu can create multiple clones of himself, which can also be used in his Substitute Technique. These clones are exact copies all the way down to chakra though they do not take chakra from zetsu but merely duplicate it. These clones can take beatings the same as zetsu and are very strong, basically these clones are real clones and can be expelled by zetsu when needed; it can bleed it can get hit without disappearing. These clones can be used, as said earlier, for his Substitute Technique, which merely transforms the clone.

Name: Flytrap devouring
Description: Using the fully extended fly traps, the user is able to use them to devour the remains of bodies, these bodies can be stored, in the trap to bring the bodies back, but mainly the bodies are consumed, and the mushed up parts of the human are absorbed by the zetsu member.

Name: Flytrap Shield
Description: The user closes the flytrap extensions shut, making it able to protect the upper body from literally any attack, though the downside is it lets the bottom half unprotected and able to be attacked.

Anbu Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Name: Temporary Paralysis Technique
Description: This jutsu is only taught to ANBU. By forming chakra in the user's middle and index fingers, they can then quickly jab someone in the eyes, on the forehead, or at the base of the skull to send a shockwave of chakra through the nervous system. This debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody. This jutsu can also be used from afar on multiple targets.

Basic Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Name: Henge no Jutsu
Description: This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation jutsu is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu
Description: This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu
Description: A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Name: Genjutsu Kai
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message

Fuinjutsu:
Spoiler:

Name: Shikoku Fuuin
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Duration: -
Description: Shikoku Fuuin is a Fuuinjutsu technique used by the Leaf Sannin Jiraiya. By forming the needed sealing chakra on his finger, Jiraiya can engrave a message into an object.

Name: Five Seals Barrier
Description: This technique creates a barrier around a place by placing four forbidden tags around a fifth. The only way to remove the barrier is by removing all five tags simultaneously. Not only would this require a group of at least five people, it also requires an immense search, since the four tags can be scattered in any direction, as far as 800 meters from the fifth seal. This makes breaking through this barrier almost impossible.

Name: Fuuka Houin
Description: Fuuka Houin is a Fuuinjutsu technique that allows the ninja to seal away a nearby fire. After unrolling a scroll to hold the fire, the ninja writes the needed sealing incantation onto the scroll. Then by forming the needed handseals, a vapor will emanate from the scroll to encompass the fire and take it back to the scroll for sealing.

Name: Gogyou Fuuin
Duration: Effective until someone can perform the Gogyou Kaiin
Description: Gogyou Fuuin is a Fuuinjutsu technique. A ninja forms an elemental seal on each of his fingers, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. When this seal is placed on a person, their chakra will become erratic and extremely hard to control.

Name: Gogyou Kaiin
Description: Gogyou Kaiin is a Fuuinjutsu technique. A ninja forms an elemental unseal on each of his fingers, one for each of the follwoing five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then applies his hand with force to the Gogyou Fuuin to remove it.

Name: Fuuinjutsu: Shishi Heiko
Description: This technique draws a "sealing formula" on, for instance, the ground or a wall and completely blocks the target's chakra. Furthermore, the tenketsu of the person caught in the centre are all closed. However, getting the target exactly inside the sealing formula is difficult.

Name: Five Point Seal Barrier: Hachi's Gate
Duration: 20 Posts
Description: This jutsu requires a scroll on which a blueprint of a particular area should be. It will cause five large altars to emerge in five different points around the desired area. Afterwards, the altars will form a barrier around the area. This barrier has a very high durability, anything that makes contact with it will immediately be engulfed flames. The only way to pass through the barrier unharmed is with a special seal.

Katon Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Name: Endan - Fireball
Element: Katon
Description: Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.

Name: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Name: Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Description: Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Name: Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique
Description: Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.

Name: Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
Description: Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.

Name: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique
Description: Katon • Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.

Name: Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Description: Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Name: Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation
Description: Katon • Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.

Name: Dai Endan - Great Fireball
Description: Dai Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire element. Jiraiya will first gather the fire into his mouth and then spew a giant breath of fire constantly at his opponent.

Name: Hibashiri - Running Fire
Description: Katon Ninpou • Hibashiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The user will spin and generate a rotating ring of fire to race towards their target and surround them. This fire can be made more powerful with the introduction of wind from a wind element attack.

Raiton Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Name: Touza no Jutsu
Element: Raiton
Description: A close range jutsu on which the user makes an electric current pass throw the enemy, by touching the opponent with both hands. This jutsu can leave an enemy paralyzed for one post.

Name: Kyuu no Jutsu
Description: A jutsu on which the user creates a chakra made sphere of lightning energy in his hands, and throws it to the opponent, giving him a strong electric jolt. This lightning ball will be heavy and thrown in a lateral direction.

Name: Kiba Kyuu no Jutsu
Description: The evolution of Raiton Raikyuu, this time, the sphere turns into a piercing fang when thrown at the opponent giving him not only lightning damage, but also a small piercing wound. If this jutsu hits a preexisting wound, then the opponent will experience immense pain and the muscles in that area will spasm uncontrollably for one post.

Name: Raiton Bunshin no Jutsu
Description: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Name: Raiton Doragon no Jutsu
Description: This jutsu creates a lightning jolt in the air, from which a dragon comes out, striking at the enemy, and giving him big lightning damage. The lightning jolt will expand and appear as a portal, and then the dragon, medium in size, will conform from the portal. This jutsu will last of one post.

Name: Raiton Engai no Jutsu
Description: The user’s body is surrounded by an electric shield from the user’s, which can protect the user from Taijutsu. Any one who tries to hit him will be electrocuted and sent back. However, if the Taijutsu is powerful enough, then it can break through. Also, Hyuuga techniques can penetrate this shield. This will last for one post, due to the nature of the technique, and the user is rendered immobile.

Name: Raiton Kago no jutsu
Type: Lightning
Description: First the user concentrates their chakra into a ball of lightning above their head. The ball is of moderate size, like a dodgeball. This will begin to rotate, and each successful turn, a small bar of lightning will be propelled forth in any direction the user chooses. This is very fast. This jutsu may be used for defense for it is very hard get past the bars. It also is very effective at dispersing large crowds around you.

Name: Raiton Ookami
Description: This unnamed Ninjutsu technique utilizes the Lightning Element. After creating Raiton in his hand, a ninja will send out a wolf made of lightning to attack his target. Lightning will run from a ninja's hand to the wolf itself, limiting its range.

Name: Shichuu Shibari - Four Pillar Binding
Description: Raiton • Shichuu Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. To utilize this technique, the ANBU member will form the needed hand seal. Four large earthen pillars will rise to surround the target summon. Lightning will then be unleashed to stun the target.

Styles
N/A

Weapons
Name: Anbu Katana
Appearance: A three foot long small katana that is stored on an anbu's back in a 2 foot long case.
Special Abilities: None
Origin: Dispatched to all anbu members.

Name: Scroll
Appearance: A normal scroll used for fuuinjutsu; this scroll is 6 inches tall and 3 inches in width. He usually carries 5 scrolls in a pouch normally during battles.
Special Abilities: Inside the container is chakra infused snow an amount in total of 20 feet of snow, and the container can be opened as the snow comes out of the container, through control over the snow, and can be used for jutsu and other things.
Origin:
He got the scrolls at genin rank.

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Childhood Arc:
When he was born, it really wasn't a proud, but it wasn't a horrible moment either. When he was born, he was not born with flytrap extensions, his father, had no clue of the fact that he carried the trait for a zetsu child, do to the fact he was given up at birth and put into an orphanage(later becoming an academy student and all the way up to an anbu captain himself). His father met Jasui's mother and fell in love, they bore a baby, and, this baby, was Jasui, a half white, half black baby, this baby was, at the hospital, a major shock, immediatly being taken away from the mother and put into the maternity wing to be examined. After all this, the hokage himself came to see the commotion, noticing the identifying chakracteristics, the hokage new he was a zetsu. Though for the hokage trust in the father, the captain of the anbu black ops, the hokage allowed for them to live a normal life until the child was 7...

Training Arc:
When he was 7 Jasui, after have grown his flytrap extensions, being shielded off from all the basic world so he was not made fun of. Because he was shielded off from all outside contact, he was taught all basic academy jutsu from his father. Though, at this age, one day, one normal saturday, there was a knock at the door. At the door was a group of anbu, when his father went to tell them he was off today, these men had told him they don't need him, but they need his son. After some discussion, and Jasui peeking from the corner down the hall, his father yelled for him, Jasui joined his father, and than his father said for 7 yr old Jasui to go with them, and that Jasui would be back by supper. Jasui knew his dad was telling the truth, and trusted these anbu, and went along with these people.

Some time later, Jasui arrived, being at the hokage building, the anbu took back roots to make sure Jasui was not seen, and when he arrived he soon realized why he was there for sure, the hokage, stood before him, Jasui was in his chambers. The hokage turned, small notes of age growing upon him were shown but this guy didn't want to show it, it seemed. The man than spoke to Jasui. "I have been heard your father about your progress, so far you have learned all academy ninjutsu, and all the necessary ninja skills... I think it is time to teach you things a little outside the box of any normal ninja" The hokage did not pause, he withdrew something from the drawer, but kept talking. "This right here is a scroll, as scroll brought here from your relatives, having all zetsu techniques on here, I would like you too study them, tell me what you learn, and.. when you learn all jutsu up to C rank, I will send for you." The hokage was finished. "Thank you for coming." The hokage turned around and stared out the window, and Jasui left, the anbu brought him home, and he got straight to training.

Genin Arc:
Jasui trained, and trained these jutsu, using the secrets of the scrolls to his advantage and fly trap absorption being the first, helped him go through the village without being persecuted, as much. Though, one thing that helped the best, was the mayfly technique. Using his skills and abilities, at the age of 8 learning all the jutsu the Hokage told him to, he made his way to the hokage building, having to show himself in public only partially. He made his way up to the office, the anbu strangely let him up, and when he got to the office the hokage was waiting for him.

"Good." The hokage said looking at a chart. "I see that you have progressed greatly." The hokage threw a headband into the air, Jasui caught it, what it was, was a headband for konoha. "Do to your skills I officially promote you to genin, though you will do missions by yourself, and be taught by your father, now retired as an anbu." The hokage was talking of his father who retired that year to teach teams, who had some free time to teach him. "Anyway thanks for putting the effort in, I know I can put my trust in you, and, in the future, who knows, maybe even you make end up being hokage." Though when Jasui heard this, he knew that was not his plan, his plan was to become an anbu captain like his father, and in the future, he learned that was going to come true.

So now, a genin, he did what the hokage told him, his father taught him and got Jasui to the point of using fire style jutsu. This did not really matter to Jasui, yes he was progressing, though he tended to focus more on his body, training himself to master his skills, take over the weirdness of the two opinions he had started experiencing at this age, and of course, even though his weird personality and overall monsterous look when his fly traps were not aborbed, he slowly progressed, going on missions and going up all the way to working with the genin on his father's team, always giving intel secretly, though gradually he met the group of genin, though that wasn't until Jasui started doing missions by himself up to D rank.

So over a years time after the previous year, at age 10 he was able to do B rank missions by himself, exhibiting chuunin rank abilities, he was sent to a team of a jounin sensei and two genin, making it so that he would be ready to face all that they thought of him, who cares if he was a little different right?

Wrong, even though he had better control of his personality, being able to share both opinions in his head and than talk, and having no visible flytrap extensions, he was still persecuted, the two genin immediatly thought of him as freak, which, in the jonin's test for all of them, a battle to see who was strongest, he proved that he was strongest, making use of his may fly techniques, his abilites with fire jutsu up to c rank, et cetera.

After a year with the team, being now 11, him and his team were on an = level now, not in ability, but in friendship, the all grew to understand Jasui, and were good friends. They now at this age, him 11, his teammates 13. were thought of as ready for the chuunin exams by their jonin sensei.

Chuunin Arc:
The team headed to the chuunin exams. They were told they were going to go there, training extra hard for the last month, Jasui himself, now age 11 had got down his fire jutsu, and perfected his academy and zetsu clan jutsu. So they made there way at the end of the month, walking up to the building in which they were meant to take the exam, Jasui using transformation jutsu as to not to scare the other kids, though, he knew later in the competition during the forest of death, in which he was told in advanced by his father of, his mosterous form would be good, considering he can't use his form during preliminaries, besides being black and white, he had to have his spikes in at all times as to not scare the opponents.

So they entered the exam room, being sent in by their sensei who met them at the door, he wished them good luck, and the team entered, ready to take the test, they went to there assigned seats, and Jasui immediatly noticed all the jonin observing them all around with clipboards, which got explained along with the rules and guidelines of the exam by the proctor.

The basic exam was to answer all the questions, if you cheat a certain amount of times, you loose, if you answer the questions all and correctly, you win. Though using both brains, he soon decifered the true meaning into the exams, using both his thoughts, he noticed going through all the variables that it was a strait out cheating exam, the goal was not to get caught, the number of times of cheating were proof of that, though he looked at the paper, all of these he had studied for, so he simply ignored the challenge, and wrote down all the answers, it took him a bit, though at the end of the exam they revealed the true nature, so he knew he was in good hands, his team all passed, and they moved onto the forest of death.

In the forest of death he used his skill to his absolute advantage, going out to his full out monster form when they went into the stadium a little ways in, than he used his mayfly technique, easily finding the scrolls, and stealing them, by one in secret, and two by frightening the others. He basically took 1 extra heaven scroll and two earth scrolls, giving them two sets in case they were ambushed, in which they were not the whole way, eventually making there way to the meeting place, in a normal transformation jutsu, human form.

Next came the battle rounds, no pre-liminaries do to the fact there was in total 2 teams that were to lazy and quit, 1 team that got seriously wounded and not able to continue, and a lot more teams who didn't get scrolls and or ran out of time. So they went straight in to final rounds. In the final rounds he appeared when they called him for the last battle training up to the point and used transformation, than mayfly to get into the stadium conisdering there was trees inside it, and trees outside the wall plus multiple sections of grass. So he made his way up and was face to face with the opponent, well a normal looking face on Jasui's part, though when he soon realized he was facing a sharingan wielder after the kid initiated it a minute into the match, he knew he had to level the playing field, so Jasui turned to his black and white form, he looked ready for a battle, even though some spectators were shocked, he didnt't care because he was sa strong shinobi no matter he looked like, so looking ready to fight and thats what he was exactly ready for, Jasui took a kunai from his pouch, even though he was facing a sharingan user, this user didn't know the true thought of the kunai, Jasui through the kunai, it skimmed across his face as the boy dodged it, Jasui ran quickley reaching a pit of grass and disappeared quickly, the boy had no idea where Jasui was, and of course that was a good thing.

Jasui appeared under the boy, taking a kunai and hit the kid in behind the right knee cap before the could react, this hurt the kid horribly as he screamed and fell to the ground, Jasui used this as a chance, as the boy fell, he sprang up, and pinned the kid down using all his kunai and attaching them to stick this kid to the ground by his clothes, than Jasui pulled rope out of his patch and tied him up, than Jasui hit the boy in the face with his hand, knocking him out, this, was an astonishment, how a Uchiha, was beaten by a kid that they thought would end up being a freak and not even put a scratch on the Uchiha, but he put more than a scratch as the kids sharingan left his eyes after passing out. Jasui won, and after all the matches, it was time for them to leave the chuunin exams. They left, and all the 10 kids that fought that day, two of them being his teamates, 7 of them had not made it to chuunin, after the whole team had been summoned to the hokage's chambers, with jonin at hand, they were all given Chuunin vests, and congratulated. They were all now chuunin, Jasui 11, and his teamates 13.

So from this point on, they tended to do higher rank missions, there sensei taught one of the each day in a pattern, Jasui, his male teammate, his female teammate, and him, all being taught seperately by there sensei, Jasui on his off days, trained with his father.

At the age of 12, his sensei had taught him all the Raiton jutsu he knew up to B rank, giving him Raiton, and Katon up to B rank, plus all his zetsu techniques up to B rank. His father had also taught him the fuunijutsu he knew, aswell as giving him a scrolls this gave Jasui up to B rank fuuinjutsu, all this took him a year as stated before.

So now a well respected Chuunin in the village, going out in public more in his black and white form as more started to respect him on a personal level. He was now better off in the village and all his preparation set him up for the rest of his life.

Anbu Arc:
One day during his daily trip to get some Ichiraku Ramen, he was stopped by a team of jonin. Two of them, which weren't really noticed do to the fact Jasui was taking the longer back road way for some more exercise. These anbu just basically handed a note as they dissapeared, this note was for recruiting Jasui into the anbu black ops, and for him to be in the hokage's presence immediately. Though Jasui had to think to himself, "Well even though it said immediately, I still shouldn't go on an empty stomach." So he hurried running, and soon he got to his destination, picked up a bowl of ramen, dropped the money and ate quickly, he ate and was immediatly full he left the bowl than left, and made his way to the hokage building. So he made his way to the building and headed up the stairs, he walked into the hokage's office in which he visited many times, he entered, and immediately noticed all of those around him, he was surrounded by anbu, the anbu captain to the right of the hokage, and the hokage stood up, his glasses slipping on the up on the top of his nose, though he put his finger on the middle and pushed them back up and then began to speak. "Jasui, do to the great progress, and great skills you have shown, we would like you to join the anbu black ops, we already know you don't need to be tested first because we have a deep feeling you are overqualified to be a trainee, so we want you as a full time anbu black op." The hokage took a breath and calmed, as the anbu captain spoke.

"We would like you Jasui to join anbu if you want to say it now, you probably know all about what we do for training and you could probably take it so there is no need for scaring you. So what do you say, yay or nay?"

Than Jasui let out the words that set him onto the path to do what he wanted to do for a long time, become anbu captain, but he has the chance now to be anbu and that would be good for now. "Of course yes." Jasui said, than the anbu spoke.

"Okay." The anbu than did multiple hand signs, "First you need your official tattoo." Than the anbu went up to Jasui, and placed a hand on him, when Jasui looked after a sharp pain, he noticed a anbu symbol on his arm, all he needed was the clothes and it would be official.

"One more thing, you can't leave without these." Than the anbu captain held out a set of anbu armor, and a mask, "Your new code name is Ookami/Wolf." "The mask belonged to your fathers who was keen with wolf summons, and I thought you would enjoy having the same mask as him."

So the anbu gave him the gear, handed him a noticed to start next week, and than, Jasui left with his uniform in hand, proud of his new accomplishment.

So Jasui over the next year from age 13 to 14 excelled in anbu spy missions even learning up to A rank jutsus in his specific areas, doing S rank missions, and other things of that sort, though he was seperated from his team much times and only really was with the now 16 year olds who were one jonin and one still chuunin, during missions where they needed the sucessful team that split apart, at certain times. He was doing good as a anbu, he had to do mostly spy missions and had his arm, and torso covered with bandages do to the fact he was half black and half white and missing the black half, and because of his mask over his face, they wouldnt be able to identify him.

Jonin Arc:
So now at the age of 14, he was promoted to jonin. Do to the fact Jasui had show good work in many aspects of being an anbu and his stressfulness on missions and his great effort in training further, and things such as that. He was appoiinted to the position of jonin one day when he had met up with the hokage for a monthly analysis of the progress, the hokage starting to gain more powerful glasses do to his eyes gradually getting worse, had told Jasui of the facts. How he was doing well on missions and as an anbu, and how he progressed to third in command of anbu, that he should be awarded the rank of jonin, without tests as his previous ranks (besides chuunin) he was basically handed the jacket and sent on his way. Jasui now a jonin of the village tended to wear his vest as many times as he could when he was off, he was proud of his accomplishment, and how much he was progressing in the years since he was put on the basic road during the first training day between him and his father when he was being taught about how to throw ninja tools correctly and such, and learning shadow clone jutsu. He laughed days thinking of that, and had fun thinking about it.

It was one day when he was 14 1/2 that him and his team had gotten togther, all jonin and all on there way to becoming well respected adults as shinobi, wanted to do an S class mission, they did this mission being sent out to deal with some missing-nin and as a basic spy mission, he ended up getting his nickname from the crazy calls of the missing-nin being sent to jail for life about how he was a ghost, hence gaining Jasui's name as Ghost of the hidden leaf, the missing-nin said this for his quite ways of sneaking up on people and how he could appear places easy with mayfly the jutsu he learned as it felt forever ago.

Anbu Captain Arc:
At age 16 now he was now known by most shinobi of the village, mastery S class techniques after countless trial and error during training, and he was also well known for his strategies and his spying techniques that were only prized by those of the anbu, and some levels of jonin that had saw him at his game. He was now being thought of as a great leader to among the anbu leading them on complex missions without any fear of anything that may happen during those missions. He was mostly praised by the hokage, whose eyesight always seemed to worsen even more, and the anbu captain.

The anbu captain had talks of retirement to a more filling career as a jonin team leader, and one day, him and Jasui had a one to one meeting. Jasui had gotten a note in a mail, and of course Jasui made his way to the meeting with the anbu captain, Jasui thought something wrong had happened do to the fact the anbu had the day off, but Jasui went to the meeting at the anbu's house.

As he made his way there he really wondered what the man wanted, and he knew he would soon find out when he noticed the house coming into view, so Jasui stepped through the door after knocking and hearing a response of come in. The anbu was at the table, and ready to talk to jasui.
"Come sit down Jasui." The anbu said, so Jasui walked, and sat down.
"What do you wish to talk about captain." Jasui said listening to the man.
"I wish for you to take over my position as ANBU captain Jasui..."
"but.." Jasui said cutting him off for a brief moment before the ANBU Captain continued talking. "I wish for you to take my position the hokage has already agreed, and I told him that you should take my position do to the fact I am retiring to a plain old jonin, and well you got spunk and you have leadership skills kid, if you don't replace me, I don't know anyone else who have equal skills to you that can be suitble for the position." The anbu took a breath and continued.
"So what do you say." The anbu captain said looking at Jasui.
"Of course yes!" Jasui said this with such enthusiasm, all of it built up after years of wishing to have this job just like his father had, his father a sensei now to three chuunin and his mother now fully retired, they would be super proud of him having tooken up the place his father could no longer fill.

"Well tomorrow you will start as ANBU captain officialy, and god speed, I will see you around the village Jasui." So Jasui left the man, now an S rank anbu captain, he told his parents immediatly, they were ectstatic, and both his emotions didn't have to be decided on one bit, they were both in unison, both sides, were screaming "YES!"

So he did his job as anbu captain and was one of the greatest leaders in all of konoha's history of the ANBU black ops. He lead the anbu to victory after victory for missions and lead in a well respected manner, even the hokage himself thought he was doing a great job, even though he was slowly loosing his eye sight, Jasui knew the hokage didn't need his eyes to sense Jasui's process, which of course was true, as stated earlier the hokage was happy with Jasui's performance.

Present Day Arc:
Presently, Jasui has a great life, he is now a 21 year old still a ANBU captain, in fact he even got to help elect the new hokage a year or two back, he was at one point thought of for the position, but he simply wavered it off do to the fact he was happy as he was as an ANBU captain and hoped to never let the job go. The new hokage when voted was basically seemed out of the blue, he focused too much on his work that he didn't hear much of the woman but when her name came up he researched her, and watched her, and that is what he did. He soon seemed to be obsessed when he saw her, he thought of the woman as his true love at first sight, he wanted to be with her, he wanted to love her, and it to be equal. So at the age of 19 he made his move, going to the woman in person one day when reporting to her, he did not wear his mask, he hoped she wouldn't be scared at what she saw, but it turned out she wasn't they spoke even though it was uncalled for, for a normal person to hit on a hokage, he was basically on equal level to her (besides he worked for her) He soon got to know her, and dated her, than eventually when he was 20 and she was 21 they were married, and still are happily married to this date. The rest of what his life will become, will be decided by fate, and what he does to change that fate.......

Rp Sample:
It was a day like any other day, the enclosed atmosphere was quiet, peaceful, the breeze brushing Jasui’s face softly, the time of the day made it possible for much sunlight to be able to illuminate the entire field in which he was sitting in. The place was an small old training ground outside of the lake. Jasui usually was fond of abandoned places like this where he would not be bothered by anyone or anything; he also loved this small particularly because this is where, when Jasui was younger, his jonin sensei would take them out to that particular field for training, meetings, and the first time for the team meeting, which he had some problem getting to there at that time. Jasui Chitaiga sat on the makeshift bench, it was simply constructed of a log lying on the ground outward from a tree, with his back towards the tree, and his legs laying down the length of the bench, a stack of books on the ground to the side of the log, and one of the books was in Jasui’s hands. The books were for the use of finding information about acid and its uses and affects on a wide range of things. Jasui’s purpose was to think up more innovative acid release techniques so that he can maintains his goals of becoming known throughout the ninja world, as a great, wise, and powerful shinobi, and be known for centuries to come.

So he pondered through his current book, “Acid’s within the Body.” This book was one of the first Jasui came to when he first started developing his jutsu so long ago when he first became a jonin, one of the jutsu’s he developed through this was the jutsu to take certain acid’s that made muscles function and such within the human body, rendering the body weak. This was now the book where he would find another idea for a jutsu he hoped.

He continued to read, as he looked through the chapter labled “Acid’s Use In Organs” something caught his eye, a small little page in the chapter labled “Digestive Acid Within The Stomach.” He read through the page, and had a series of findings.

“In the stomach located in the middle-bottom region of the torso, (See Diagram For More Information) makes and secretes an acid used to digest food, by breaking down, decomposing the food quickly, turning it into waste, for it to travel easier through the intestines and out of the body. Over eating or inducing through touching the back of the throat with someone’s own hand, can create an uneasy feeling in the stomach, causing the digesting food to be carried out through the throat, and dispelled from the mouth, the outcome is vomit, the vomit contains the digestive acid, and when traveled through the throat, burns the throat, too much vomiting can result in a shut down of the body for a short time.”

Jasui pondered all the information given through him in this book, and than took out a piece of paper and pen, he used another book for the use as a desk, and wrote thoughts onto the paper, and also thought to himself. “The main reason for which you vomit is a disruption of the acid in the stomach, maybe if I can create a jutsu to disrupt that someway, somehow, I’d be golden.” Than he thought of a way to fulfill this though. “Maybe if I build up acid on my hands, and hit a user, it would find a way into the users mouth, and down the throat, and disrupt the stomach violently, inducing vomiting, and leaving to a knocking out of an opponent” The acid he thought, “would have to have a way to not affect clothes or anything to make it’s way into the mouth and into the stomach without prier warning with the burning of the acid itself. “Jasui wrote all these noteds down and put it in his back pocket, he now had the first jutsu completely thought of thoroughly and would have to test it in his next battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasui the sexy anbu captain   Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Quick thing it's Dog not Gemini
Back to top Go down
Jastrok

PostSubject: Re: Jasui the sexy anbu captain   Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 pm

I need meh clan approved first if you can do that bud. Also lol it isn't dog because that isnt how the chinese zodiac works because it works by years and I thought that because it doesnt ask to list years that we should do normal zodiac so i put gemini which goes by months and days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasui the sexy anbu captain   Jasui the sexy anbu captain EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:17 pm

approved when you put freakin dog XD jk jk

but for real APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Jasui the sexy anbu captain
Page 1 of 1