The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Sumiyaka clan (Done) I_vote_lcapSumiyaka clan (Done) I_voting_barSumiyaka clan (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Sumiyaka clan (Done) I_vote_lcapSumiyaka clan (Done) I_voting_barSumiyaka clan (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Sumiyaka clan (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey

Sumiyaka clan (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Sumiyaka clan (Done)   Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Name:Sumiyaka

Kekkei Genkai:
Spoiler:

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Spoiler:
History:
Sumiyaka was the slowest one in his Acadimy class. People kept teasing him and making fun of him and and calling him names like Slow poke! or Snail! but Sumiyaka was used to it. After a few years when Sumiyaka graduated to Jounin he had interest in this girl named Kami and he wanted to marry her, However another Jounin wanted to marry Kami too. Kami was very interested in speed so when she found out two guys had a crush on her she told them they would have a race in a week and who ever won would would marry her. So Sumiyaka trained very hard and wouldn't rest until he was very fast. After one week of training he raced against his enemy and surprisingly won. So Kami married Sumiyaka and after a few years they gave birth to a healthy boy. Sumiyaka decided to name him his own name but Kami didn't approve, So they decided to make Sumiyaka their last name and they named the boy Tora Sumiyaka. Tora inherited the speed of his father and became a great ninja. After a few years Tora married his wife gave birth to five children. The children also inherited the speed and when they were Jounin they moved out of fathers house and went away to make families of their own.
Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Casey on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hontoosuru Kizuato
Tsuchikage
Hontoosuru Kizuato

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyaka clan (Done)   Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Twice as fast is INCREDIBLY powerful. Like overpowered level kind of power. Imagine if somebody just suddenly doubled their speed; they'd be unstoppable. A kekkai genkai should give a ninja an advantage, but it shouldn't make them unstoppable XD
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyaka clan (Done)   Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:02 am

Depends, if it is a taijutsu clan, it is quite the powerfull skill, but also quite a neccesary one for them.

i would suggest to change the following a bit,
Spoiler:

Remove this, if you want speed, then Hyouton is a no.
It is an advanced element, and you allready chose speed.

and about this
Spoiler:

make it a percentage, since double the speed of a jounin is like "Damn, that fast".
I know it is still {WIP} but i wanted to help you a bit with it, so you dont go and put alot of time into stuff you cant have.
So you may think i am an asshole now (you're right), but i hope it will save you some time creating this. ^^
Back to top Go down
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyaka clan (Done)   Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:44 am

Changed what i have to change ^^
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyaka clan (Done)   Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:43 am

Hmm, looks good casey ^^

now you just have to wait for approval from an admin.
Back to top Go down
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyaka clan (Done)   Sumiyaka clan (Done) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am

Okay ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyaka clan (Done)   Sumiyaka clan (Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Page 1 of 1