The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Iwagakure ANBU EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Iwagakure ANBU EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Iwagakure ANBU EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Iwagakure ANBU EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Iwagakure ANBU EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Iwagakure ANBU EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Iwagakure ANBU EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Iwagakure ANBU EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Iwagakure ANBU EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Iwagakure ANBU I_vote_lcapIwagakure ANBU I_voting_barIwagakure ANBU I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Iwagakure ANBU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hontoosuru Kizuato
Tsuchikage
Hontoosuru Kizuato

Iwagakure ANBU Empty
PostSubject: Iwagakure ANBU   Iwagakure ANBU EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Iwagakure ANBU

Information: Iwagakure's ANBU is divided into two divisions. ANBU Black Ops, and ANBU Structural Force. Iwa's ANBU Black Ops specialize in missions that involve assassination, poisoning supplies, gathering information, and other high-level work. ANBU Structural Force operates as more of a defensive ANBU group, maintaining the village's security and dealing with any groups of Missing Nin that are within the village borders. ANBU Structural Force also protects Iwagakure's 5-tailed Bijuu, ensuring that nobody will steal the small stone that contains the sealed monster.

History: The ANBU were founded long ago to be an elite group of ninja that would ensure Iwagakure's safety and military strength. They keep the level of Iwagakure's military top notch, and deal with with both internal and external threats. The current Tsuchikage has put a lot of resources forward in maintaining the high level of the ANBU.

Members:
Iwagakure ANBU Black Ops - ( 0 / 10 )
Iwagakure ANBU Structural Forces - ( 0 / 4 )

Symbols: All male members of the Iwa ANBU have an ANBU tattoo on their left shoulder, while all female members have one on the right to distinguish between the genders. All members of the Iwa ANBU have a tattoo of Iwa's symbol of the opposite shoulder that their tattoo is on.

Iwagakure ANBU 200px-ANBU_Symbol.svg

Special Items: The ANBU wear porcelain animal masks in order to distinguish themselves from normal shinobi and to conceal their identities. They also have standard uniforms consisting of black and gray armor and metal arm bands. Some ANBU wear black cloaks over their standard uniforms, and squad leaders may wear white cloaks. Most Iwa ANBU carry katana or broadswords, which are usually strapped to their backs.

Special Jutsu:

Name: Temporary Paralysis Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: This jutsu is only taught to ANBU. By forming chakra in the user's middle and index fingers, they can then quickly jab someone in the eyes, on the forehead, or at the base of the skull to send a shockwave of chakra through the nervous system. This debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody. This jutsu can also be used from afar on multiple targets through eye contact, this paralyzation technique lasts for 5 posts.

(Used by the interrogation squad mainly but known by all anbu)
Name: Time Reversal Technique
Type: Genjutsu
Element: None
Description: This technique puts the target in a state of reverse hypnosis, allowing them to remember details that they otherwise would not. The target will comply with interrogation, but seems to retain his or her personality while under hypnosis.

Name: Body Disintegration
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This jutsu is utilized by doing a string of hand signs, though can also be done without use of handsigns when the body dies, this jutsu mainly is used by ANBU black ops when dieing or when dead to make the whole body glow, even with clothes, to than disintegrate all evidence of the body.

Last edited by Hontoosuru Kizuato on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Iwagakure ANBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwagakure ANBU   Iwagakure ANBU EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:43 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Iwagakure ANBU
Page 1 of 1