The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Character Creation Guide EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Character Creation Guide EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Character Creation Guide EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Character Creation Guide EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Character Creation Guide EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Character Creation Guide EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Character Creation Guide EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Character Creation Guide EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Character Creation Guide EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Character Creation Guide I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation Guide I_voting_barCharacter Creation Guide I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Character Creation Guide I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation Guide I_voting_barCharacter Creation Guide I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Character Creation Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slyfox223

slyfox223

Character Creation Guide Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Guide   Character Creation Guide EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 am

Quote :
Name: (last, and then first please. provide a translation if your name is in another language)
Nickname: (this applies to S rank ninja ONLY)
While this should be obvious this is the Name of your character. Nicknames are for S rank ninja only.

Quote :
Age: (this is self explanatory, but don't go making an Academy Student 30 years old, or whatever. keep it realistic to the rank)
This should be somewhat appropriate for your rank. When making a character’s age think of these ages.
Academy Student (E-rank): 6-11 years old(as long as you are near these ages it’s fine)
Genin(D-Rank): 11-17( probably an extreme by even saying 17)
Chuunin(C-rank): 15-20 (don’t make a 6 year old chuunin… be close to these ages please)
Jounin(B-rank or A- rank: 18-30 (Jounin are always adults, no you aren’t a child prodigy like Itachi)
Kage(S-rank): Admin’s Decision ( always ask an admin for permission to make a Kage)

Quote :
Date of Birth: (a year is not required)
Chinese Zodiac: (this can be found on Google and give your character added personality traits)
The Date of Birth should be just a normal date, please do not put a year since it is not said what year it is in the plot. The Chinese Zodiac is the animals of the Chinese new years these are : Dog, Monkey, Dragon, Bull, Cock(rooster), Tiger, Sheep, Snake, Pig, Horse, Rabbit and Rat.

Quote :
Male or Female, no in-betweens.

Quote :
Clan: (name of the clan, you can go into detail in the Clan Information)
The name of the clan you are in.

Quote :
Looks: (please be descriptive with the looks of your character and make then look original. a picture will help greatly with this)
Pictures tend to help people in making the looks part, but if you want something that you can’t find describe it. Be as detailed as you possibly can be. Remember DETAILS make the character.

Quote :
Personality: (again, be nice and descriptive. what annoys your character? what makes them happy? are they shy, confident or something completely different? tell us that here)
What does your character like? Why did he become a ninja? What are his/her aspirations? What does your character hate? What irritates your character? When making the personality ask yourself questions like these so that you can have the best possible personality.

Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Quote :
Clan Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (give us a summary of what your clan's effects are)
Clan Symbol: (this isn't needed, but it makes your clan unique)
Clan History: (give us information of your clan's back story. how did they come to be? who founded/ who is the current leader of the clan? how many branches of this clan are there? where do they originate from? all of this is what we expect to see in there)
Link: (this is the link for your approved clan)
If you have a custom clan just use what you submitted for the application, or if you’re using someone else’s clan (with their permission, of course) use the application they submitted. If your using a Canon clan use websites like leafninja.com or naruto wikia. If you can’t find a clan symbol go to google images and look up [clan name] symbol.

Rank Information
Quote :
Rank: (this means whether you are an Academy Student, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin etc. we suggest that you start with a Genin or Academy Student to start off with)
Please note that the higher the rank you chose the better your RP sample and History will have to be.

Quote :
Village: (where your character is from. please bare in mind only some villages are open)
Please choose from one of the following Villages: Konohagure no Sato(Hidden Leaf Village), Sunahagure no sato(Village hidden in Sand) and Iwahagure no Sato(Hidden Rock Village).

Quote :
Skill Information
Skill Speciality: (this is where you state what specialities your character have. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Medical Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu are all forms of this)
Main:
Sub:
Pick two of the Specialties listed. The one that your character does more often and will have more knowledge in should be your main. The one that your character falls back upon should be the sub. Please note that your character should have less knowledge in your sub, and that your sub is weaker than your main.

Quote :
Elemental Affinity: (what element are your jutsus? Katon, Raiton, Douton, Suiton or Fuuton?)
The elements are; Katon(Fire), Suiton(Water), Raiton (lightning), Futon(Wind) and Doton (Earth). You can only have one element as a Academy Student/ Genin but once you become a Chuunin you can ask for a second.

Quote :
Special Characteristics: (these abilities are unique to your character. we allow things like a longer stamina, or slightly more nimble than other ninja *please note: there has to be a reason for being like this*)
Don’t go overboard with these, they are here to make you powerful enough to enjoy this RP. If you have a Special Characteristic then you should explain why, if not here than in History

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Quote :
Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu ect)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C rank jutsu, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked etc)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the jutsu- please note that this has to associate with the user's affinity)
Description: (provide a very detailed description of your jutsu. for instance, how it is used in spars, what the range is, any after effects etc)

(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)
This should be the format for all of your jutsu, but you can get most of the Canon jutsu from Leafninja.com or the Naruto Wikia, so just insert those into these templates. If you want a custom jutsu post it in Jutsu applications as well as in your character application. The name of all the jutsu should be in Japanese with English in () next to it.

Quote :
Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C ranked styles, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked ect)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the style- again, this must correspond with one of the character's affinity/ies)
Description: (give us a very descriptive evaluation of how the style is set up, what the performance is and what the result is. also, please include why someone would actually use this style)

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name:
Appearance: (provide a detailed insight of how the weapon looks like. a picture would help, but it is not needed)
Rank: (this may not exceed the rank of your character, remember)
Special Abilities: (if the weapon is special in any way, provide how it is here)
Origin: (give us the history of this weapon, how your character received it and if any modifications were made to this weapon. everything counts)
Use these templates to make Weapons and Styles. For weapons you should also apply for it in the Weapon Creation forum. Styles can only be made by S rank ninja for now until the staff says otherwise.

History and Roleplay Sample
Quote :
History:
(provide a detailed account of your character's history, so we can know why they became who they are today. please seperate these stages of their life into 'arcs', so that Mods find it a lot easier to follow. example: Pre-Academy Arc, Academy Arc, Genin Arc.)
This is your character’s history, and everything that has ever happened to your character needs to be in this. This should include what your parents were before you were born. How you made it through the academy. How much you trained to be a Genin, and how much you trained as a Genin. Everything that happened means everything DETAILS. Remember that a huge Ninja War JUST ended, so if you’re a Chuunin and above tell about how your life was during the war.

Quote :
Rp Sample:
(give us a roleplay sample to prove your writing skills. you may copy other roleplays from other sites if you please. the higher rank of the character you make, the longer this will need to be. the standard of roleplay given here, must be lived up to)
This should be just as long as you’d normally post in an RP thread, but depending on rank the admins may ask for you to make it longer. This should be about 200 words minimum for Academy students, probably two five sentence paragraphs for a Genin.
Back to top Go down
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Guide   Character Creation Guide EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:20 am

I gave Sly permission to make this because I was pushed for time =) Just a little note~
Back to top Go down
slyfox223

slyfox223

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Guide   Character Creation Guide EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:21 am

[size=18]Code:[/code]
Code:
[b]Name[/b]: (last, and then first please. provide a translation if your name is in another language)
[i]Nickname[/i]: (this applies to S rank ninja ONLY)
[b]Age[/b]: (this is self explanatory, but don't go making an Academy Student 30 years old, or whatever. keep it realistic to the rank)
[b]Date of Birth[/b]: (a year is not required)
[b]Chinese Zodiac[/b]: (this can be found on Google and give your character added personality traits)
[b]Gender[/b]: (male or female, quite obviously)
[b]Clan:[/b] (name of the clan, you can go into detail in the Clan Information)

[b]Looks[/b]: (please be descriptive with the looks of your character and make then look original. a picture will help greatly with this)

[b]Personality[/b]: (again, be nice and descriptive. what annoys your character? what makes them happy? are they shy, confident or something completely different? tell us that here)

[size=18][u]Clan Information[/u][/size]

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

[b]Clan Name[/b]:
[b]Kekkei Genkai[/b]: (give us a summary of what your clan's effects are)
[b]Clan Symbol[/b]: (this isn't needed, but it makes your clan unique)
[b]Clan History[/b]: (give us information of your clan's back story. how did they come to be? who founded/ who is the current leader of the clan? how many branches of this clan are there? where do they originate from? all of this is what we expect to see in there)
[b]Link:[/b] (this is the link for your approved clan)

[size=18][u]Rank Information[/u][/size]
[b]Rank[/b]: (this means whether you are an Academy Student, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin etc. we suggest that you start with a Genin or Academy Student to start off with)
[b]Village[/b]: (where your character is from. please bare in mind only some villages are open)

[size=18][u]Skill Information[/u][/size]
[b]Skill Speciality[/b]: (this is where you state what specialities your character have. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Medical Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu are all forms of this)
                      [i]Main[/i]:
                      [i]Sub[/i]:
[b]Elemental Affinity[/b]: (what element are your jutsus? Katon, Raiton, Douton, Suiton or Fuuton?)
Special Characteristics: (these abilities are unique to your character. we allow things like a longer stamina, or slightly more nimble than other ninja *please note: there has to be a reason for being like this*)

[size=18][u]Jutsus[/u][/size]
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Type[/b]: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu ect)
[b]Rank[/b]: (Genin are allowed up to C rank jutsu, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked etc)
[b]Element[/b]: (the elemental affinity of the jutsu- please note that this has to associate with the user's affinity)
[b]Description[/b]: (provide a very detailed description of your jutsu. for instance, how it is used in spars, what the range is, any after effects etc)

(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

[size=18][u]Styles[/u][/size]
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Type[/b]: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc)
[b]Rank[/b]: (Genin are allowed up to C ranked styles, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked ect)
[b]Element[/b]: (the elemental affinity of the style- again, this must correspond with one of the character's affinity/ies)
[b]Description[/b]: (give us a very descriptive evaluation of how the style is set up, what the performance is and what the result is. also, please include why someone would actually use this style)

[size=18][u]Weapons[/u][/size]
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]: (provide a detailed insight of how the weapon looks like. a picture would help, but it is not needed)
[b]Rank[/b]: (this may not exceed the rank of your character, remember)
[b]Special Abilities[/b]: (if the weapon is special in any way, provide how it is here)
[b]Origin[/b]: (give us the history of this weapon, how your character received it and if any modifications were made to this weapon. everything counts)

[size=18][u]History and Roleplay Sample[/u][/size]
[b]History[/b]:
(provide a detailed account of your character's history, so we can know why they became who they are today. please seperate these stages of their life into 'arcs', so that Mods find it a lot easier to follow. example: Pre-Academy Arc, Academy Arc, Genin Arc.)

[b]Rp Sample[/b]:
(give us a roleplay sample to prove your writing skills. you may copy other roleplays from other sites if you please. the higher rank of the character you make, the longer this will need to be. the standard of roleplay given here, must be lived up to)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Guide   Character Creation Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Guide
Page 1 of 1