The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Clan Creation Template EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Clan Creation Template EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Clan Creation Template EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Clan Creation Template EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Clan Creation Template EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Clan Creation Template EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Clan Creation Template EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Clan Creation Template EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Clan Creation Template EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Clan Creation Template I_vote_lcapClan Creation Template I_voting_barClan Creation Template I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Clan Creation Template I_vote_lcapClan Creation Template I_voting_barClan Creation Template I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Clan Creation Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

Clan Creation Template Empty
PostSubject: Clan Creation Template   Clan Creation Template EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Name: (The name of your Clan)

Kekkei Genkai: (Blood Line abilities of your Clan. Example: Sharingan and Byakugan)

Secret Clan Jutsu: (Jutsu that can only be used by your clan. Cannot be copied by Sharingan or anything else. This is optional.)

History: (The history of your Clan. From where did they originate? How did they come to be? Things like that. This part should be very descriptive and at least two paragraphs.)

Clan Symbol: (The symbol of your Clan. This is also optional.)

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: (The name of your Clan)

[b]Kekkei Genka[/b]i: (Blood Line abilities of your Clan. Example: Sharingan and Byakugan)

[b]Secret Clan Jutsu:[/b] (Jutsu that can only be used by your clan. Cannot be copied by Sharingan or anything else. This is optional.)

[b]History[/b]: (The history of your Clan. From where did they originate? How did they come to be? Things like that. This part should be very descriptive and at least two paragraphs.)

[b]Clan Symbol[/b]: (The symbol of your Clan. This is also optional.)
Back to top Go down

Clan Creation Template
Page 1 of 1