The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] I_vote_lcapNOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] I_voting_barNOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] I_vote_lcapNOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] I_voting_barNOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira

NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] Empty
PostSubject: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:12 am

Arriving from an ANBU meeting, the ANBU captain tucked her mask in a special pocket concealed by her white cotton cloak. It was evening, and it was time for dinner. Tying her long orange hair in a pony-tail, Yamine headed to the Makimaki Noodoru shop. Her eyes were glancing at the tables, it was hard to find one that was empty. Once she finally did she took a seat quickly.

Watching as the waiter came, she didn't know what to order as she usually ate somewhere else. Somewhere with class. Hoping to get to try something new she asked for the house special. The waiter nodded scurrying off to the kitchen to tell the cook.

"Ahh! What a tiring day." She exclaimed, but couldn't be heard because of the noise made by the other noisier customers.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha116

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:25 am

Hitomi was very hungry, well actually they both were; her and her second personality . I guess they just have to switch places after one ate.

She has purple long straight hair about the length of her waist. She has deep beautiful blue eyes and large round black glasses. Her skin is very pale and also delicate. Her eyes sparkle as bright as the stars in the nightly sky. She worn her uniform with consists of a small plaid blue skirt, a white short sleeve button shirt, a long sleeve blue jacket and a yellow ribbon around her collar, including a belt that contained her fans poison darts and small med herbs.

She strolled up to Makimaki shop and sat down near a female with orange hair tied up and pretty blue eyes. She looked about from 17-18 and heard her say "AHH!! What a tiring day" this made her giggle as the waitress came up asking what she wanted. "I will have two boils of what ever is for the special house."

She turned to the female and said "Hi there my name is Hitomi whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:16 am

"Hi there my name is Hitomi whats yours?" Said a fragile looking girl who was obviously of genin rank. Yamine smiled.

"Konban wa, Hitomi-san. I am Yamine." She introduced herself nodding and watched as the waiter brought in her order and a glass of water. Her sky blue eyes looked at the delicious noodles. She split her chopsticks and dug in.

"So I take it that the next order coming in must be yours, no? Though it does look like a heavy dinner." She said as a another waiter walked out of the kitchen carrying a large trey with two bowls. It's either Hitomi must be very hungry or she was expecting another guest.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha116

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm

"So I take it that the next order coming in must be yours, no? Though it does look like a heavy dinner." she said making her laugh a bit "he that's because I my friend gonna eat the second bowl".

She started to chow done quickly so that her second personality could have the other bowl. (she seems nice) she though as her second personality said "who seems nice" she looked bored and mostly hungry, though at the moment curious who Hitomi was talkin about. (ah I am talkin to this lady named Yamine) and the other Hitomi didn't look pleased.

"is she gonna be your friend or something cause I will force her if you want me too unless your gonna forget about me and hang out with her all the time. If so I'll kill her".

(no don't do that, that's mean Hitomi besides she is probably a jounin or somethig she will easily take you down).

The young Hitomi collected her thoughts back and asked "do you live here or are you on a mission, also what rank are you" she asked Yamine.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Yamine watched as the genin chowed down quickly. She looked rather distressed like she was deep in thought or just talking to herself. Yamine shook her head and started to sip up the noodles savoring the perfect combination of noodles, spices, and vegetables. Her head snapped back to the girl when she realized she was talking to Yamine again.

"Do you live here or are you on a mission, also what rank are you?"

"Yes, I do live here. In fact, I've been living here since I was born. My rank? Er, let's just say I'm a strong jounin." The ANBU captain said. She couldn't give out her rank. That was something they were told not to do. ANBU was a sworn rank of secrecy as they were given missions most don't have to deal with.

So much blood shatter. So many tears. The captain sighed.

"Though you must be a genin, am I right? I had so much fun when I was your rank. Sensei assigned us to the worst and hardest missions, he showed us a lesson." She said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha116

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:05 pm

"Yes, I do live here. In fact, I've been living here since I was born. My rank? Er, let's just say I'm a strong jounin." Hitomi nodded as she finished her food finally when Yamine said ""Though you must be a genin, am I right? I had so much fun when I was your rank. Sensei assigned us to the worst and hardest missions, he showed us a lesson."

"yeah I don't have a sensei or a squad I just started but when I do even If I fail at least I would be learnig something from it. Since there are about one lesson in winning but a thousands in defeat". She clapped her hands saying out loud enough only for Yamine to hear "you can come out Hitomi" while her other side just nodded and took over. She looked down so that her bangs would cover her eyes. They slowly faded to a green along with a wide creepy smile. She looked up and face Yamine saying "Nice to met you Yamine I am Hitomi" and started to slowly eat her food.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:41 am

"Nice to meet you Yamine, I am Hitomi." Oh, a skitzo huh? Yamine smiled. She has encountered people like this before. On missions sent out for other people. This side was obviously the darker part while the side a while ago was her light part.

"Nice to meet you, Hitomi. You must be the other Hitomi's counterpart." Yamine was eager to encounter this type of person again. Ninjas were just so interesting like that. Her eyes gazed into the ones covered by glasses. They were no an odd shade of green rather than the perky dark blue a while ago.

A cloudy aura seemed to cover Hitomi as the darker side spoke. Yamine switched her eyes to the ones of her kekkei genkai, revealing the moon's phase in them. She knew there were two white crescents inside now and her sight was much more advanced as the light in the restaurant dimmed as well.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha116

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:27 am

[can u post of what the kekkei genkai did now]

"Nice to meet you, Hitomi. You must be the other Hitomi's counterpart."

She nodded still smiling creeply as ever while saying "yep...but let's get a few things straight" she started to play with her chopstick; standing it on the table and placing one finger at the top to allow it to swing back and forth. "

I am very protective of my little sister and if you hurt her I will kill you I don't care how stronge you are or even if your god himself you will pay". She giggled as it was a joke and continued "but don't worry Little sister like you and if she likes you then I do too." she looked up towards the sky and ask "it's such a lovely day is it not also where do in go for a team".
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:32 am

[[She could just see in the dark, and her eye has the crescent moon in it to reflect the current moon]]

"I am very protective of my little sister and if you hurt her I will kill you I don't care how stronge you are or even if your god himself you will pay. but don't worry Little sister like you and if she likes you then I do too"

"Very well then." Hah, as if this genin could kill her. Her! The ANBU Squad captain who was known as the cat, the deadly killer of Iwagakure. She decided to play along though, the girl did seem like she had spunk in her. Yamine would've normally laughed if someone threatened her like this, but she kept the laugh to herself for now.

"it's such a lovely day is it not also where do in go for a team" Yamine's eyes flickered to that of the girl who just spoke. She smiled politely and said

"Yes it is a lovely night, though most teams don't go out this late."
Back to top Go down
inuyasha116

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:41 pm

"Yes it is a lovely night, though most teams don't go out this late." she said.

She sighed happily " love the night it's best time to follow my close ones and make sure they are ok". While Hiomti sweatdropped since usually that meant she would stalk anyone she wanted to make sure they will stay there.

"I know" she clapped her hands wih a normal smile " you should be my onee-chan and I your imouto and I will protect you since my other side is my imouto". Usually when she is obbssessed with something she will focus on that one thing until another comes where she would completely forget about her recent obsession.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:27 am

"I know" she clapped her hands wih a normal smile " you should be my onee-chan and I your imouto and I will protect you since my other side is my imouto" Does that mean that she would get stalked? The kid was cute but it looked like she needed the protection rather than Yamine did.

"I'd be happy to be your onee-chan. But I should be the one to protect you rather than vice versa. Just tell me if you need anything and I'll go over to you." A sister? She's never had a sister. And her clan's girls weren't exactly ninja either. She was happy though that she has met another girl. Her eyes shined sweetly and light passed through them. Just like the cat that she was.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha116

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 am

"I'd be happy to be your onee-chan. But I should be the one to protect you rather than vice versa. Just tell me if you need anything and I'll go over to you."

She laughed sayng "but I'm sure onee-chan would never have the heart to kill certain people unlike me" and finsihed her bowl "I'm sorry onee-chan but I must leave bye" she turned around and started walking.

[[exit]]
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:38 am

"Okay Imoutou-san, I'll see you around." Yamine said waving. She smiled slightly at what she said earlier. but I'm sure onee-chan would never have the heart to kill certain people unlike me If only the girl knew who the cold heartless killer was around here. It was no other than the cat, the ANBU captain, Yamine. It was unfair that this genin thought otherwise.

Hitomi was not the killer. Yamine was. She sighed finishing her bowl. She left the money on the table and left.

[[Exit]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]   NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]] Empty

Back to top Go down

NOOODORU! [[Private/Inuyasha]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shinobi World :: The Five Great Shinobi Nations :: Hidden Rock Village - Iwagakure no sato :: Iwagakure's Buildings :: Makimaki Noodoru-
Jump to: