The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
This is your village: EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
This is your village: EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
This is your village: EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
This is your village: EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
This is your village: EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
This is your village: EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
This is your village: EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
This is your village: EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
This is your village: EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
This is your village: I_vote_lcapThis is your village: I_voting_barThis is your village: I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
This is your village: I_vote_lcapThis is your village: I_voting_barThis is your village: I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

This is your village:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

This is your village: Empty
PostSubject: This is your village:   This is your village: EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:49 am

This is your village: Konoha

Hello everyone who is now a member of Konohagakure!~ I'll be giving you a quick guide of the current residents:

Hokage: Amiya Chinatsu (Me)- The Hokage is the leader of the village, and looks after legal documents. Recently, the paperwork has arisen in it's usual steady flow of being received, which seems odd in itself.

Sanin: Tyki Mikk, Karisa Kozshiroyuki and Saito Asuhara- These are the legendary ninja that inhibit the village. We have all three Sanin in Konoha.

ANBU: Jasui (Captain)- The ANBU are secret ninja that wear masks to hide their identity. They protect the village and go on high ranking missions.

Jounin: (None yet)- Jounin are well respected ninja that lead teams of Genin and Chuunin.

Chuunin: (None yet)- Chuunin are usually found as Academy Teachers, and can lead a team of one or two Genin. They are responsible ninja who are not novices or professionals.

Genin: (None yet)- Genin are ninja that or sort of novices. They know basic skills and are learning about more with a sensei.

Acadamy Students: (None yet)- These are the future generation of ninja. They are children, not much older than 8 when they first enter the Academy, who learn all the basics of shinobi arts. When they are ready, they become Genin, official Konoha ninja.

[I got this idea off Hontoosuru Kizuato =) Credit goes to him~]
Back to top Go down

This is your village:
Page 1 of 1