The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] I_vote_lcapJust Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] I_voting_barJust Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] I_vote_lcapJust Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] I_voting_barJust Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] Empty
PostSubject: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:46 pm

It was a cold night and the crescent moon was out. The brightest light that could be seen was a girl who was glowing. The girl was wearing a cotton blue kimono, the kind that looked like it was used for sleeping (which it was), and white cotton socks with her zori sandals. Yamine's carrot orange hair was glowing in the dark as well, a bright orange light seemed to coat each strand of hair making them luminous.

Yeah, having her clan's kekkei genkai made her seem special. Who else could glow in the dark? With her sky-blue eyes quickly shifting to have a white crescent in them, the waning crescent moon seemed to reflect in her eyes. As she stood up the whole path seemed to be dark, even when she could see in the dark.

Wandering if there was any missing ninja to catch, she quickly lightened up the paths just to make sure she could be seen. She'd always like a quick battle. Not having to worry about any clan members to show up was great too, as her clan was made for the dark she didn't need permission to get out of the house.

"Now let's see who will turn up.." She whispered. The cat was ready to pounce.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:21 pm

It was another beautifull night, and vergil woke up on his balcony.
Probably having fallen asleep while drinking, he woke up with a slight headache.
Taking the stairs to get outside, he went into the mountains behind his house.
Seeing a glowing trail, he first thought that he was drunk, but chose to follow the path.
"If my mind is playing tricks on me again, im seriously going to dive down this mountain" he mumbled to himself as he saw a girl in the distance, also glowing.

Walking up to the girl, he stopped walking and placed one hand on his katana's hilt.
"Hey there, what is your name shiny girl, i dont recall ever meeting a glowing girl" he said out loud, being certain of the fact that he had never seen a glowing girl.

Seeing no traces of traps or barrier's, he closed in a few more meters and awaited response from the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Shiny girl, huh.

Turning to see someone of a high rank, Yamine grinned. Her eyes could see better in the dark than that of a normal person and who she saw was a man who was probably well known to the village. If she could only recall his name.

"Good evening, Mister." She said eying his hand on his katana's hilt. "I am Yamine from the Shuureitsuki clan, but you can call me Yami."

"May I ask what you are doing out here, this late at night?" It wasn't weird for her to be out. She was practically made for the night time. Her body reacted better to the night as well. Looking up at the moon then back at the man she gave another toothy smile as her glowing carrot colored hair flowed in the soft wind.

She wanted to look dangerous, but she didn't think she looked anything close to that at all. He probably thinks I'm some kind of genjutsu. The guy looks drunk too. Glowing girl, huh? How scary...
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:33 am

Sobering up a little, he started getting a vague memory about the girl's last name, "Shuureitsuki".
"The descendant of tsukyomi, said to have come from the moon itself and banished to earth by the mistake of one, how ironic" he said while leaning against a rock.

He heard the girl ask him a question.
"May I ask what you are doing out here, this late at night?"

Closing his eyes as if he was thinking, he stared at the moon and said, "I couldnt sleep, so i was going to take a walk in my back yard when i saw footprints cross it, so i decided to check fro spy's and the like, though i dont think they will be leaving a trail of glowing footsteps".

"It is funny though, you seem to get power from the place that contains the body of the person who left me these eyes. You have heard the story of the sage of the six paths, havent you, the one who was said to be the creator of all modern jutsu, and the one who was said to have sealed the ten tailed beast in his body and sealing it in a mass of rock, now known as, the moon".
Thinking of how much power the rikudou sennin had, and how little he had in comparrison, he grinned for a moment and then turned his head over to the girl again.

"So, Yamine was it?. What are you doing up in the mountains at this hour of the night, if i may be so bold to ask".
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:15 am

"You are correct about my clan."

"It is funny though, you seem to get power from the place that contains the body of the person who left me these eyes. You have heard the story of the sage of the six paths, havent you, the one who was said to be the creator of all modern jutsu, and the one who was said to have sealed the ten tailed beast in his body and sealing it in a mass of rock, now known as, the moon"

"Who hasn't heard of the story. I'm young but but I know things, and since the moon is where my clan was said to be originated from, why should we not know about the Sage? You have the eyes ninja only dream about seeing. With eyes like those you must be Vergil, I remember you know."

"So, Yamine was it?. What are you doing up in the mountains at this hour of the night, if i may be so bold to ask"

"Isn't it perfectly natural to be out at this late at night with my clan? We're made for the night. The day is almost useless to us, if it wasn't for solar energy I don't think I'd be out in the day at all." She said, smiling sweetly. She was wondering if she could test something. She's never tested the Apogee and Perigee effect while engaging in conversation. It wasn't a genjutsu so it couldn't be released but it was just a mind trick. Having someone see you farther or nearer was handy for other things. Deciding not to test it for now, Yamine bit her lip lightly hoping that she would get to use the effect soon.
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:49 am

"So you know of me, that means you must be close to tsuchikage, for not many people know me, or know about the rinnegan being here" he said to the girl whilelooking around.
"If you know of the rinnegan and its powers, then you know that it must be kept quiet, dont you. Many people will come, strong people, in order to take these eyes, they might destroy the village".

"Now that we are at this topic, who or what are you to the village. I am guessing you are atleast jounin, arent you".
Getting away from the rock he was leaning on, he placed his hand away from the sword.
"It is vital that the outside world wont know that the rinnegan is here, not even as a means of bluffing, it will bring death and destruction to iwagakure".
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:01 am

"I wouldn't say a word. It's a job of mine to protect the village, as a Shinobi of course. I wouldn't ever dare to allow anything to destroy this village." Yamine said meaning every word. She was quite overprotective of her village and any threat should be destroyed. Regardless of who the person is.

"Yes, at least a jounin." She said with a small smile. She was ANBU captain, and wore the mask of the cat. The mask she was known most famous for. The mask that was the cause of many uproars and killings in other villages. A murderer's mask.

"Iwagakure shall not be destroyed. Any threats who come will have to deal with us. We rank five stars in defensive system, you know?" She said with a small laugh. "This village means everything to me. I was born and raised within the village gates and I refuse to have anyone tear them down. And that means anyone."
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:16 am

After hearing the words of Yamine, he was assured that his secret was safe.
Thinking about her words, he thought to himself that there wasnt actually anything in the village that was worth anything to him, next to the graveuard.
In the graveyard where the bodies of his family, his friends and his former students.
Both the war and his dark past took away alot from him, which resulted in him drinking alot at night, and day.

"Nothing here is truly sacred to me here, next to the graveyard. Next to the monument lie the bodies of my students who had been taken by the war, and my family members lay on the other side, they where taken when our estate exploded".
Not willing to speak about the estate and what made it blow up yet, he chose to keep quiet for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:36 am

"Still, Iwagakure is where you were brought up, no? " She smiled. So this man was a teacher, considering the way he said students. She's never worked with a squad during her jounin life and her ANBU troops didn't really count as she barely knew them.

" You are a teacher? How does it feel to teach? When I was a jounin I never lead a squad." Oops. She gave out that she wasn't a jounin. Oh well, he might think she was just a normal shinobi now, or maybe part of the ANBU squad. No one really knew that she was the cat. Or at least she never told anybody.

Having an estate explode must be pretty bad. Yamine refused to ask him about it as she knew better than to pry. She wasn't one to do that anyways, but only did it when the situation called on it. Right now it was casual so no harm must be done.
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:46 am

"So you are an anbu, then it amazes me that you dont know about me, perhaps you know my brothers, Darui and Hibiki. We fought together at the battle against sunagakure. The three of us where guarding a vital path to the village. It was there that i lost four of my favoured students and my two brothers. I was the only survivor, though i miraculously seemed to have killed the sunagakure captain and his team, though i have no memory of it at all"
Thinking back of that painfull day, it seemed only to have brought more pain with it.

"It was that day that i became the village sannin, and unlocked the rinnegan", he said while looking up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:51 am

"I see." Yamine said calmly. She has indeed heard of such a fight. It gave her shudders thinking about it. But death couldn't be avoided, no matter who you were. Even Yamine has killed more of her fair share of people, and she hasn't exactly met anyone who's never killed other than genin, academy students, some chuunin, and villagers.

"I hope you use your eyes to see the greater good of the ninja world, and not just it's darkside." Who was she kidding? There was no greater good of the ninja world. It was all a cruel dark blood shattering place. Yamine shook her head slightly remembering all her killings. Each one marked with the claws of a cat. It had become a ritual for her.
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:02 pm

"No one knows what it is like to bury boys who are like sons to you, or having to ignore the screams of pain when youre own brother is being tortured infront of you. No matter what they say, they can never understand".
As he became angered, electricity formed in his fist.
In the blink of an eye, he shot his hand to the side and released a large, crackling thunderbolt that blasted a large rock into rubble.

As the stone reduced to dust, so did his overflowing anger vent its way out.
Having calmed down a little, he leaned against his rock again and heard the girl speak to him.

"I hope you use your eyes to see the greater good of the ninja world, and not just it's darkside."

"I am not sure if i can do that anymore. The only thing important to me now is the graveyard of iwagakure, and the sword of my grandfather".
Because his bastard father killed his grandfather, he held on to the sword as if it was his own son.
"There might always be a light in the end of the dark tunnel, every act of hate, anger of wrath might lead to something good, eventually...".

_____________________________________________________-

Name: Jibashiri - Earth Flash
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:
Description:
Raiton • Jibashiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilzing the Lightning Element.
After soaking his opponent with a Suiton, Vergil will unleash an electric current which will run along the ground towards his opponent
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:31 am

"You see, eventually does not exist. What exists is now. You cannot have something in the future if you don't make it happen in the present. If you keep believing in the future, it will never happen. That's what my mother always told me." Yamine quoted eying the pile of rubble. Her eyes turned back to gaze at him as she continued

"I have killed more than my fair share in the past, and even now I'm still killing. Missing ninjas, enemy ninjas, and others are what we have to do. And they're all marked, you see. Their families probably hate me too." She said. She hated it. Killing others who still have families. It's not my fault Was something she would say just to make her self feel better. It never really worked.

"If one day there's hope for the ninja world, I believe it has to be now. The times now are more dangerous than ever. The alliance is...is something I don't believe in. I believe the alliances aren't exactly a good thing. Countries will gang up on other countries. People versus other people. It's sick." The Anbu captain ranted. She hated the alliance. She thought it was a scam. There was no such thing as a team when villages were just sworn to hate each other. Just like her clan and the Dainichi clan. She never did understand their problem.
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:21 am

It was true, all the words of the girl where true.
The only thing about it was that there is currently nothing that can bring peace.
"The tsuchikage believes he can just take over country after country, but he is just starting wars that are unneccesary. We currently arent at war, while the rock village is about to attack once more. I do not see a point in starting something that does not have to begin at all.
If Tsuchikage wants to start a war, he can fight it himself, because i will not fight to protect something i have allready given up so much so much for. So many people died on both sides and we are currently at peace, a tense peace, but its better then no peace at all.
I will not give up anymore for this stupid war, i just wont.
But ofcourse, you know quite well about the tsuchikage's agenda, dont you Yumi, seeing as you are from the anbu."

Become quite tense, he started moving his fingers up and down.
He knew that by attacking and killing hundreds of others and destroying village's would lead to eventual peace, but it wasnt worth it if so many had to die.
"I will find another way grandfather, i promise you that", he said while looking up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:36 am

"Who am I to disobey?" Yamine said kicking a small rock hard and watched it rapidly hit the tree, then it broke into even tinier pieces. "We're all playing a rather dangerous game of chess. In this case our Tsuchikage is the King, and we are all just other pieces of the game. I as a person hate being used but it's rather quite difficult both ways. If one disobeys the penalty can be death, and if one goes to war death is also a possible outcome. Life is something I cherish, yet I still kill. The irony of that is not to be laughed at.

She closed her eyes and started walking backwards slowly.

"I will find another way grandfather, i promise you that"

"My grandfather has always doubted me ever since I was born. Just because I was a girl. He said that I could never be a ninja. And then when he saw the rank I was now, he still doubts I can keep it up. I've never felt the love of my grandfather..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 am

"I shall soon have a meeting with tsuchikage, and i shall suggest that we have a talk about it, because i simply refuse to become a pawn that fights without a free will".
Turning his hands into fists, he became even more tense.
Knowing he had to go to the tsuchikage soon, he had alot he wanted to discuss.
He also was hoping to stop the war at hand, and not destroy the other villages.

"The current way that this village is doing things is not correct and i wont stand for it. If i cant have my own free will in this country, in this village", he said while stoping for a moment.
"I just want to see them try and punish me, i wont be a puppet".

"I can tell you one thing, if the war starts and i am to be used as a pawn, i wont be around long enough to watch iwagakure fall..."
he said while turning his face ahead of him and using a shunshin to leave the scene.
Returning home, he went straight to bed and watched the stars from his balcony.

[[exit]]
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 am

"I admire your courage..." Yamine whispered as she watched him leave. She nodded to the empty space she was in and walked down the path she had lit up just to go home. Walking in the dark streets she stopped her glow just in case anyone was looking. Then she turned to the corner which seemed to be lighten up completely by people.

Home

Arriving in the entrance gate, a clan member opened it.

"Back so soon, Yamine-sama?"

"Yeah, nothing to do...I'll just rest now." The girl headed to her house, opened the door and was greeted by her mother.

"What did the cat catch today?" She asked. Her mother was one of the only people who knew who she was. Yamine smiled and said

"The cat hasn't caught anything today." Before heading to her room. She shut the door, locked it then stared out at the crescent moon before dozing off to sleep.

[[Exit]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]   Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Chilling in Iwa [Open/No killing]
Page 1 of 1