The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Kazekage enter's konoha EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Kazekage enter's konoha EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Kazekage enter's konoha I_vote_lcapKazekage enter's konoha I_voting_barKazekage enter's konoha I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Kazekage enter's konoha I_vote_lcapKazekage enter's konoha I_voting_barKazekage enter's konoha I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Kazekage enter's konoha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Kazekage enter's konoha Empty
PostSubject: Kazekage enter's konoha   Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:22 pm

The kazekage Uchiha Keitaro was at the gate's of konoha he looked apon this great village. "It is a beautiful village i see why most clan's set up here." he said. He walked up to the chuunin protecting the gate's."I'm just here for my sake." he said.The chuunin let him in."Such a wonderful village much like suna." he said.
Back to top Go down
Reconciled

Reconciled

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage enter's konoha   Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Saito, being the diplomate out of the Sannin. Came to great the Kazekage as he came to the village. He walked down the dirt path, the earth crunching under his feet as Academy Students played 'Ninja' nearby. He saw the Kazekage at the gates and approached with a smile and his hand out for a handshake, "Welcome Kazekage-dono to Konohagakure."
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage enter's konoha   Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Some man had walked up to keitaro and greeted him. He called him kazekage-dono. "Please do not call me that. Kazekage-dono make's me feel old." he said as he shook the man's hand. "Do you mind telling me where i can find some sake?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Reconciled

Reconciled

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage enter's konoha   Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Saito found the Kazekage interesting. He seemed not to be a prideful fellow since of him not wanting to be called Dono but he seemed a nice enough guy. "Well Keitaro-san, I'll take you to the finest Sake maker in Konohagakure" He started to walk toward the shop. It was a bit of a walk, but compared to missions it isn't that bad. "By the way, my name is Saito Asuhara. I really hope you enjoy your stay in Konoha. Please follow me."
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage enter's konoha   Kazekage enter's konoha EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:09 pm

"Thank you saito-san.I could really use a drink." he said with a small smile. "I see the hokage is taking care of this beautiful village." he said as he started to walk with the sanin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage enter's konoha   Kazekage enter's konoha Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazekage enter's konoha
Page 1 of 1