The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Taijuro Oomura EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Taijuro Oomura EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Taijuro Oomura EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Taijuro Oomura EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Taijuro Oomura EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Taijuro Oomura EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Taijuro Oomura EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Taijuro Oomura EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Taijuro Oomura EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Taijuro Oomura I_vote_lcapTaijuro Oomura I_voting_barTaijuro Oomura I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Taijuro Oomura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockyLeeIceCream

Taijuro Oomura Empty
PostSubject: Taijuro Oomura   Taijuro Oomura EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:48 am

THIS IS CURRENTLY A WORK IN PROGRESS!

Name: Taijuro Oomura
Nickname: The Calm Wind
Date of Birth: October 2nd
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Clan: N/A

Looks:

Taijuro Oomura Pangto10

Personality:
Taijuro has a high sense of morality and justice. He is an eloquent speaker an highly intelligent. He is a loner since as shown by his time as a hermit. He enjoys debates and intellectual conversations and despises meaningless frivolity. He is extremely loyal to Sunagakure and the Kazekage. If anyone attacks his country's or kage's honor he is the first person to step up and defend them. He is confident yet shy when it comes to normal social occasions. His favorite food is grilled steak, his least favorite is tuna.

Rank Information:
Village: Sunagakure

Skill Information:
Skill Speciality:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinity:
Main: Fuuton
Sub: Doton
Special Characteristics:

Street Cred:
The character is well-known and respected figure on the streets of the Ninja World. He may be known as a killer not to be crossed, an honest costermonger or a likable thief. In any case, the character is generally regarded as a member of the Family in good standing. The character may be sought out for jobs or information. He can find information, weapons, pharmaceuticals, and inexpensive stolen goods with little trouble. If he is holding misappropriated property, he will have no trouble finding a fence to move the goods. When in need, he can find a safe house in which to hide until trouble passes.

Credentials:
The character has impeccable credentials that are of great use when opening up doors to Ninja society. Perhaps he has a signed recommendation from a well-known Member of The Clan Council, a high-ranking associate in The Hokage's personal guard, or an uncle with prominent ties among medical circles. In short, the character will seldom want for employment and can get admission into the best private schools and exclusive clubs. He will be able to obtain audiences and even favors from individuals who would otherwise be disinclined to hear him out. However, if the character abuses this ability, he may find that his credentials are no longer as sterling as they once were.

Connections:
The character has a large network of friends and associates that keep an eye out for him wherever he goes. Any time the character is in apparent danger or likely to be apprehended, a crow, or lookout, will approach him and give the word. Obviously there are limits to the reach of the character's network, but he will generally receive ample warning while around the slums, streets, and rookeries of the village.

Safe House:
The character owns or has access to a safe house. This can be a run down flat outside the village, a hidden room in the back of a house, or just about anything else the player and Narrator can dream up. When the character is in danger, he can retire to the safe house and expect to remain reasonably safe and undisturbed. Of course, the safety of this sanctuary is dependent on the character's actions. Should he reveal the safe house to his associates, the place could easily be compromised.

Resolve:
The character has become accustomed to the horrors of the Ninja world and possesses a steely resolve.

Time Sense:
The character is never late. He possesses a preternatural sense of timing and knows the exact time down to a few seconds. Because punctuality and timeliness are intimately tied to professionalism in the Ninja mind, time sense is a much valued aptitude.

Jutsus:

Basic Ninjutsu:

Spoiler:

Fuuton Ninjutsu:

Spoiler:

Doton Ninjutsu:

Spoiler:

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C ranked styles, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked ect)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the style- again, this must correspond with one of the character's affinity/ies)
Description: (give us a very descriptive evaluation of how the style is set up, what the performance is and what the result is. also, please include why someone would actually use this style)

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name:
Appearance: (provide a detailed insight of how the weapon looks like. a picture would help, but it is not needed)
Rank: (this may not exceed the rank of your character, remember)
Special Abilities: (if the weapon is special in any way, provide how it is here)
Origin: (give us the history of this weapon, how your character received it and if any modifications were made to this weapon. everything counts)

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
(provide a detailed account of your character's history, so we can know why they became who they are today. please seperate these stages of their life into 'arcs', so that Mods find it a lot easier to follow. example: Pre-Academy Arc, Academy Arc, Genin Arc.)

Rp Sample:
(give us a roleplay sample to prove your writing skills. you may copy other roleplays from other sites if you please. the higher rank of the character you make, the longer this will need to be. the standard of roleplay given here, must be lived up to)
Back to top Go down
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~
Head-Admin/Webmaster
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~

Taijuro Oomura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijuro Oomura   Taijuro Oomura EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Already Denied.

We already have enough High Ranked Characters. Please post a Chuunin character or lower for now.
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net
RockyLeeIceCream

Taijuro Oomura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijuro Oomura   Taijuro Oomura EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm sorry I was under the impression by the Kazekage this was allowed. But if not then by all means feel free to move it to the archieves or delete it completely. I will form a new character app.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Taijuro Oomura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijuro Oomura   Taijuro Oomura EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:24 pm

i figured this would happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taijuro Oomura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijuro Oomura   Taijuro Oomura Empty

Back to top Go down

Taijuro Oomura