The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
The Fox Summoning Scroll EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
The Fox Summoning Scroll EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
The Fox Summoning Scroll EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
The Fox Summoning Scroll EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
The Fox Summoning Scroll EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
The Fox Summoning Scroll EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
The Fox Summoning Scroll EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
The Fox Summoning Scroll EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
The Fox Summoning Scroll EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
The Fox Summoning Scroll I_vote_lcapThe Fox Summoning Scroll I_voting_barThe Fox Summoning Scroll I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
The Fox Summoning Scroll I_vote_lcapThe Fox Summoning Scroll I_voting_barThe Fox Summoning Scroll I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Fox Summoning Scroll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reconciled

Reconciled

The Fox Summoning Scroll Empty
PostSubject: The Fox Summoning Scroll   The Fox Summoning Scroll EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:54 am

Summons from the Fox Summoning Scroll:

Name: Lee
Physical Description: He is a small young fox that is used for delivering messages.
Summon Requirements: Have to have the chakra pool and have signed the Fox summoning contract.
Species: Fox
Story: Lee is a Delivery Fox that sends information between the summoner and another entity.
Special Characteristics: He has excellent hearing, sight, and smell.
Elemental Affinity: Katon
Clan: The Asuhara Clan

Jutsu List

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: Ninjutsu/Chakra Control
Element: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

Name: Endan - Fireball
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Description: Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.

Name: Sora-chan
Physical Description: A Silver-Fox with clear blue eyes. She is the size of a wolf.
Summon Requirements: Have to have the chakra pool and have signed the Fox
Story: Sora-chan is a younger fox and is a very obedient one at that. She has a very calm personality.
Special Characteristics: She has excellent hearing, sight, and smell. She is skillful in tracking down someone by scent.
Elemental Affinity: Fuuton

Jutsu List

Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

Name: Pressure Push
Element: Fuuton
Description: This Jutsu allows Sora to "Fly Over" the enemy by pushing with wind chakra at the ground and landing behing the enemy ninja with grace.

Name: Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Description: Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Orochimaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Name: Yaiko
Physical Description: Yaiko has a Red Pelt and Yellow Eyes. He has a twin Sister. He is the size of a Horse.
Story: Yaiko has been partners with Saito since his Chunin Years. He is a pretty powerful summon and is useful in combat or for tracking. He is a bit cocky.
Special Characteristics: He has excellent hearing, sight, and smell. He is skillful in tracking down someone by scent.
Elemental Affinity: Katon

Jutsu List

Description: Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.

Name: Fire Release: Fox Fire
Description: This jutsu cause a blue flame to shoot out of one's mouth. It is way more intense that a normal fireball

Name: Yaika
Physical Description: She is a Brown Haired fox with yellow eyes. She's the size of a horse. She is the twin sister of Yaiko.
Story: Yaika has been partners with Saito since his Chunin Years. She is a pretty powerful summon and is useful in combat or for tracking. She is very calm and collected.
Special Characteristics: She has excellent hearing, sight, and smell. She is skillful in tracking down someone by scent.
Elemental Affinity: Doton

Jutsu List

Name: Moguragakure no Jutsu - Mole Hiding Technique
Element: Doton
Description: Doton • Moguragakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to burrow into the ground and hide out of sight. This allows them to avoid attack or travel underground.

Name: Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall
Description: Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Name: Ginkaze
Physical Description: Ginkaze is now about the size of a horse and carriage. He has trained with Saito since he was a Genin. Through this training him and Saito have become in unity with each other and their attacks. He is an excellent tracker and has a very calm nature.
Story: Ginkaze has been partners with Saito since his Genin Years. He is a pretty powerful summon and is useful in combat or for tracking. He is calm and collected.
Special Characteristics: He has excellent hearing, sight, and smell. He is skillful in tracking down someone by scent.
Elemental Affinity: Katon and Raiton

Jutsu List

Description: This jutsu cause a blue flame to shoot out of one's mouth. It is way more intense that a normal fireball.

Name: Fire Release: Fox Fire Napalm
Description: This jutsu cause a blue flame to shoot out of one's mouth. It is way more intense that a normal fireball and if it hits, it sticks and burns until it is put out by water.

Name: Raiton: Raikyū - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Element: Raiton
Description: After the user gathers the chakra in their mouth they will launch a ball of electrical energy at their opponent

Name: Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Element: Raiton
Description: After the user gathers the chakra in their mouth they will bite onto their opponent sending a painful shock throughout their body. This with render them, if not temporarily paralyzed for 4 posts, severely numb.

Name: Kagura
Physical Description: Kagura is a silver fox about the size of a horse and carriage. She has trained with Saito since he was a Genin. She has a crush on Ginkaze although he is oblivious to it. She is an excellent tracker and has a very boisterous nature.
Story: Kagura has been partners with Saito since his Chunin Years. She is a pretty powerful summon and is useful in combat or for tracking. She is a bit loud.
Elemental Affinity: Suiton and Fuuton

Jutsu List

Name: Pressure Push
Description: This Jutsu allows Sora to "Fly Over" the enemy by pushing with wind chakra at the ground and landing behing the enemy ninja with grace.

Name: Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Description: Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Orochimaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Name: Fūton: Renkūdan - Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet
Description: Kagura takes a deep breath, distending her stomach, and shoots out a large balls of compressed air and chakra at an opponent. The power of this attack was more than enough to level a good part of forest, as well as smash through several buildings.

Name: Misuki-dana
Physical Description: She is the Queen of the Foxes. She is the size of a house and her coat is purple. She has piercing yellow eyes.
Story: Misaki-dana is the queen of the foxes. She is highly intelligent and very powerful. Her kits are Yaiko and Yaika. She is exellent at traking but is mostly used for combat oriented missions.
Elemental Affinity: Katon and Suiton

Jutsu List

Name: Teppoudama - Bullet
Element: Suiton
Description: Suiton • Teppoudama is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, the user manifests a large amount of water in his mouth which he can then spit at his opponent as a large spherical projectile.

Name: Suiton: Suijinheki – Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
Element: Water
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. This wall of water is especially effective at stopping fire techniques. The wall can be formed from a preexisting water source or by spitting a protective stream of water from the mouth.

Name: Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu – Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
Element: Water
Description: Description: Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Name: Hahonryuu - Destruction Torrent
Element: Suiton
Description: Suiton • Hahonryuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. To use this technique Yamato will generate water to use against his opponent. Depending on the amount of chakra put into the technique is how much water will be generated.

Description: This jutsu cause a blue flame to shoot out of one's mouth. It is way more intense that a normal fireball.

Description: This jutsu cause a blue flame to shoot out of one's mouth. It is way more intense that a normal fireball and if it hits, it sticks and burns until it is put out by water.

Name: Kyumaru-dono
Physical Description: Kyumaru is the size of a 5-story apartment building. He has a red coat and beaty yellow eyes. He looks powerful and intimidating.
Story: Kyumaru is the King of the Foxes. He's extremely powerful and intelligent. When Saito spends time Kitsune no Kuni (The Land of Foxes) he goes over political theory with the old fox.
Elemental Affinity: Katon and Doton

Jutsu List

Name: Fire Release: Intense Fox Fire Destruction
Description: This jutsu cause a blue flame to shoot out of the user's mouth. This flame is so intense that it sets large parts of forests on fire and have disintegrated ninja.

Name: Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall
Description: Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Name: Earth Release: Fissure
Description: The user will slam their palm to the earth to open a fissure in the earth to swallow up their enemies.
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

The Fox Summoning Scroll
Page 1 of 1