The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Vergil's Yamato EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Vergil's Yamato EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Vergil's Yamato EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Vergil's Yamato EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Vergil's Yamato EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Vergil's Yamato EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Vergil's Yamato EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Vergil's Yamato EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Vergil's Yamato EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Vergil's Yamato I_vote_lcapVergil's Yamato I_voting_barVergil's Yamato I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Vergil's Yamato I_vote_lcapVergil's Yamato I_voting_barVergil's Yamato I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Vergil's Yamato

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil's Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Vergil's Yamato   Vergil's Yamato EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:30 am

Name: Yamato
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities:
The sword Yamato Was made to be the fastest and most durable blade in the shinobi world. It is much lighter then your average katana and is also more durable. It also has the characteristic's of an O-katana wich are said to be the sharpest among the katana swords.
It is a sword crafted for swift assasination's, but is now used for one to one combat.
Because the sword is made out of a special material, it has the ability to channel chakra, though it works best with the Fuuton and Raiton element's; since these are best used for speed and cutting power.

Origin:
A few hundred years ago, the sword yamato was made by the founder of Vergil's family.
His name was Atrum, also known as the "Severing wind".
He used the sword to guard his family and his estate from plundering bandit's and other filth of society.
When Atrum died, he told the family to give the sword to the most potent warrior of the family.
Through the years, alot of tests have been added to this rule in order to pick only the strongest of warrior's, thus potent enough to wield the sword.
Back to top Go down

Vergil's Yamato
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shinobi World :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: