The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Joutei =) (WiP) EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Joutei =) (WiP) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Joutei =) (WiP) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Joutei =) (WiP) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Joutei =) (WiP) EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Joutei =) (WiP) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Joutei =) (WiP) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Joutei =) (WiP) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Joutei =) (WiP) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Joutei =) (WiP) I_vote_lcapJoutei =) (WiP) I_voting_barJoutei =) (WiP) I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Joutei =) (WiP) I_vote_lcapJoutei =) (WiP) I_voting_barJoutei =) (WiP) I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Joutei =) (WiP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joutei

Joutei =) (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Joutei =) (WiP)   Joutei =) (WiP) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Name: Ranmaru (no last name)
Nickname: Seikei Joutei(the living God)
Date of Birth: 10/10
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Clan: none

Looks:
Spoiler:

The description:
Spoiler:

Personality:(longest personality I've ever done O.O)
Spoiler:

Rank Information
Village:Akatsuki

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main:Ninjutsu
Sub:Puppetry
Elemental Affinity:
Earth-Doton
water-Suiton
Special Characteristics:
Ranmaru is physically stronger than most shinobi of his rank because he trains night and day most days. This is because he was smaller than the average person physically when he was younger and was picked on which he hated. As a result Ranmaru is 20% stronger than the average shinobi of his rank. Even now he doesn't wear shoes to make him stronger and have a higher pain tolerance.

Ranmaru is 10% quicker than a shinobi of his rank due to the fact that when he was younger he was bullied so he would always have to run away and in effect it made him a very quick shinobi.

Last edited by Joutei on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:45 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joutei

Joutei =) (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joutei =) (WiP)   Joutei =) (WiP) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Jutsus
Name:Edo Tensei
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: This summoning is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the original body of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be gray and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special fuda tag to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus is not under the user's control. The same tag used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control. This technique can be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.

Once complete, the revived is impossible to be killed by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate. To kill the revived, the soul has to be removed. Once this is accomplished, the bodies turn back to ash and dust, with the bodies of the individuals sacrificed lying among the ashes.

Ranmaru can summon up to 6 caskets. Each casket summoned takes 16% of his chakra meaning that if he does use all 6 then he loses 98% chakra. It also causes Ranmaru to feel a lot pain as he summons each casket. After 3 caskets Ranmaru is vertually unable to battle. After 6 caskets he can barely move.

The 6 caskets:

Last edited by Joutei on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joutei

Joutei =) (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joutei =) (WiP)   Joutei =) (WiP) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Reserved for Puppets
Back to top Go down
Joutei

Joutei =) (WiP) Empty

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
(provide a detailed account of your character's history, so we can know why they became who they are today. please seperate these stages of their life into 'arcs', so that Mods find it a lot easier to follow. example: Pre-Academy Arc, Academy Arc, Genin Arc.)

Rp Sample:
US 2.0
Spoiler:

This as well
US 1.0
Spoiler:

Last edited by Joutei on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~
Head-Admin/Webmaster
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~

Joutei =) (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joutei =) (WiP)   Joutei =) (WiP) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Omg, I'm the head admin here, everyone needs to fucking quit asking just Kei and Amy, why the hell is it always them?
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Joutei =) (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joutei =) (WiP)   Joutei =) (WiP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Joutei =) (WiP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shinobi World :: Character Creation :: Character App-
Jump to: