The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Canon Taijutsu for you to use EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Canon Taijutsu for you to use EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Canon Taijutsu for you to use EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Canon Taijutsu for you to use EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Canon Taijutsu for you to use EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Canon Taijutsu for you to use EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Canon Taijutsu for you to use EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Canon Taijutsu for you to use EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Canon Taijutsu for you to use EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Canon Taijutsu for you to use I_vote_lcapCanon Taijutsu for you to use I_voting_barCanon Taijutsu for you to use I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Canon Taijutsu for you to use I_vote_lcapCanon Taijutsu for you to use I_voting_barCanon Taijutsu for you to use I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Canon Taijutsu for you to use

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

Canon Taijutsu for you to use Empty
PostSubject: Canon Taijutsu for you to use   Canon Taijutsu for you to use EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:53 am

Name: Konoha Reppuu
Type: Taijutsu
Element: -
Description: A counter attack in which the ninja uses a low spinning kick on the ankles to make its enemy fall while they are running, using their momentum against their opponent.

Name: Konoha Senpuu
Description: A 360º spinning kick on the air in which the user will attempt to send an enemy flying.

Name: Konoha Shoufuu
Description: A rising kick that has the enemy’s chin as a target, used to disarm or rising him up for an air combo. The user will lower their body before performing the kick, allowing them to launch the enemy more efficiently.

Name: Konoha Kage Buyou
Description: A technique often used after Shoufuu, the user will move at high speeds below an opponent as they're in the air, as if becoming their shadow. Because the move is used so quickly after the enemy is launched into the air, it gives them no time to counter, allowing the user to proceed to strike with ease.

Name: Konoha Dei Senpuu
Description: This jutsu is the evolution of the Senpuu, in which the user performs an even more furious 360º kick that moves at insane speed, making it faster then Senpuu and better served to react to enemies.

Name: Dynamic • Action
Range: 5 m
Description: Dynamic Action is a taijutsu technique. A ninja will launch themselves at an opponent and then use a barrage of strikes and kicks.

Name: Hayabusa Otoshi - Peregrine Falcon Drop
Description: Hayabusa Otoshi is a Taijutsu technique. While at an elevated position, a ninja will grab his opponent from behind. Firmly locking himself to their back, they will lock his ankles to their neck to get their body rigid. They will then plant them head first into the ground. Essentially a belly to back piledriver, the move can provide a great concussion to their opponent's head.

Name: Dynamic • Entry
Description: Dynamic Entry is a taijutsu technique. A ninja will often throw a kunai to distract his targets attention (though not necessary), he will then use his/her speed and agility to quickly approach and attack his/her opponent from their blind side.

Name: Konoha Gouriki Senpuu
Description: The final evolution of Senpuu, the user will rotate even more furiously by gathering chakra into their limbs before striking, making the spinning blows not only lightning fast but packing quite a bunch. An ideal move against multiple enemies.

Name: Konoha Raiken
Description: The user will use this while in mid-air, beginning to spin at high speeds in order to obtain a furious momentum before driving down upon an enemy with a rotating fist.

Name: Seishun Furu Pawaa
Description: The user will perform a full frontal assault on an enemy. Typically begun with Shofuu, the user will rise above an enemy in mid-air and gather a large quantity of chakra to their leg, raising upward before releasing it in a downward kick, which will send an enemy crushing to the ground in a great flash of light, making it a powerful attack.
Back to top Go down

Canon Taijutsu for you to use
Page 1 of 1