The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
The Asuhara Clan EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
The Asuhara Clan EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
The Asuhara Clan EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
The Asuhara Clan EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
The Asuhara Clan EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
The Asuhara Clan EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
The Asuhara Clan EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
The Asuhara Clan EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
The Asuhara Clan EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
The Asuhara Clan I_vote_lcapThe Asuhara Clan I_voting_barThe Asuhara Clan I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
The Asuhara Clan I_vote_lcapThe Asuhara Clan I_voting_barThe Asuhara Clan I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Asuhara Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reconciled

Reconciled

The Asuhara Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Asuhara Clan   The Asuhara Clan EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Name: The Asuhara Clan

Kekkei Genkai: The Asuhara Clan is a chakra sensatory clan. Using the Chakra Omoigan – Chakra Mind Eye They can sense chakra sources, the type of chakra being used (i.e. Demonic, Healing, Normal, ect…), and how powerful the chakra is. It has been said even when sleeping an Asuhara knows you’re there. (Like Ranmaru's Dojutsu)

Name: Chakra Omoigan – Chakra Mind Eye
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Using the Chakra Omoigan – Chakra Mind Eye, Asuhara Clan can sense chakra sources, the type of chakra being used (i.e. Demonic, Healing, Normal, ect…), and how powerful the chakra is. When used the eyes glow white due to the chakra output, kind of like a an animal at night. When activated with a single handsign, it has a good range but when sleeping it can still warn the user if there is immediate danger (i.e. Someone is approaching to assassinate them them while sleeping).

Ranges:
Sleeping: 5 Yards
C-Rank: .5 Mile
B-Rank: 1 Mile
A-Rank: 1.5 Miles
S-Rank: 2 Miles

Name: Chakra Pulse Technique
Description: This technique has the ability to disorient a person even to the point where it could mess with the Dojutsu of people making them virtually useless for two to three posts, depending on the strength. For example, if one is using the Byakugan all they see is the blue chakra and with it deactivated everything is blurry. This is due to this jutsu affecting the chakra points in the eyes. To do this the user sends out a pulse of chakra around them after making the handseals.

Distance:
C-Rank: A standard street block [2 posts]
B-Rank: A city block (2 street blocks) [2 posts]
A-Rank: 5 Block Radius [3 posts]
S-Rank: 10 Block Radius [3 posts]

Name: Ninpo: Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Ninja Art: Summoning Technique
Element: N/A
Description: Before a summon can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo. The summoner then signs the contract in their own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. It should be noted that anyone can summon the animal as long as they have the blood from someone who has made a contract, along with sufficient chakra of their own. The Asuhara Clan has the contract with the Foxes.

History:
Origin:The Asuhara Clan originated in Taki no Kuni (The Land of the Waterfall) where they would be hired by Takigakure no Sato to do their dirty work. Nothing is known about the clan history since the destruction of the Archives during the Great War. All that is known is that the clan was started by Raiden Choroku. He was also the original signer of the contract of the foxes.
Move to Konohagakure no Sato:The centuries of cooperation with this great power was diminished during the Great Shinobi War. The Asuhara Clan was on the front lines, along with their clan headquarters. When the clan asked for assistance from Takigakure, they got a response stating they were too stretched thin. After losing many members, the majority of the remainder of the clan moved from Takigakure to Konohagakure where they hoped for protection and reconstruction. They were welcomed with open arms by the Hokage and have been in Konoha ever since.
Name Change:With the mantle of the Clan being changed to that of the Sanin Member of the clan who’s surname is Asuhara, the clan changed from its original Choroku to the current name.
Current Affairs: The Asuhara Clan has been used as guards, scouts, and trackers due to their sensory abilities and summoning abilities. They are said to rival the Inuzuka Clan.
Known Clan Heads:
Raiden Choroku: The First Clan Head of the Choroku/Asuhara Clan. He was considered a ninja of unimaginable prowess but not muck is known about him.
Bentoku Choroku: The Head of the Clan before the war. He died by Poisoning by Iwagakure. The clan still has hostilities towards them for this.
Marigarika Choroku: Clan Head during the Great War and wife of Bentoku. She died in the evacuation of the Clan Headquaters in Takigakure helping members to escape. She was in ill health and at the ripe age of 93.
Bento Choroku: Clan Head and son of Bentoku and Marigarika. Became the Clan Head during the evacuation of the Clan Headquaters and lead them to Konohagakure. He is a patriot who has a firey passion. He is 79.
Saito Asuhara: When being inducted as a Sanin he was given the title of head of the clan. He is the Grandson of Bento Choroku and son of his daughter Amira Choroku. Eventhough he is clan head the former head, Bento Choroku, still runs clan affairs when he is not present.

Clan Symbol:
The Asuhara Clan Kkk11
The Asuhara Clan Symbol is that of the White Eye of their Kekkei Genkai revealing all in light (Why the white circle is surrounded by rays of light) but yet it is restricted to certain distances.

Last edited by Saito Asuhara on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Jastrok

The Asuhara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Asuhara Clan   The Asuhara Clan EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:41 pm

No offence but I dont find real purpose in this because you can just make a chakra sensor character.
Back to top Go down
Reconciled

Reconciled

The Asuhara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Asuhara Clan   The Asuhara Clan EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 pm

I forgot we also have a contract with the Falcons/Hawks so we are a bit different. I forgot about that, thanks for reminding me Smile
Back to top Go down
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~
Head-Admin/Webmaster
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~

The Asuhara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Asuhara Clan   The Asuhara Clan EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:04 pm

1. Wouldn't this be like Ranamaru's Clan?

2. You can't have a contract with Falcon's cause that's my clans contract. >_>
Taka [Falcon] Clan
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net
Reconciled

Reconciled

The Asuhara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Asuhara Clan   The Asuhara Clan EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:57 pm

1) I guess you're right in the regard. I changed it ti be more like Ranmaru's Clan, maybe there was a branch in Kirigakure but a mentioned above the Clan's Archives were destroyed so who knows?

2) I'll get rid of the Falcon's... sorry! Are fox summons okay...
Back to top Go down
Reconciled

Reconciled

The Asuhara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Asuhara Clan   The Asuhara Clan EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:13 am

I made all the changes, all I need to do is make the Summons for Foxes Smile
Back to top Go down
Reconciled

Reconciled

The Asuhara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Asuhara Clan   The Asuhara Clan EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:03 am

Bumpity-bump-bump.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

The Asuhara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Asuhara Clan   The Asuhara Clan EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:39 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

The Asuhara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Asuhara Clan   The Asuhara Clan EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Also approved, and moved, by me~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Asuhara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Asuhara Clan   The Asuhara Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Asuhara Clan
Page 1 of 1