The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Taka, Gondara EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Taka, Gondara EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Taka, Gondara EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Taka, Gondara EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Taka, Gondara EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Taka, Gondara EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Taka, Gondara EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Taka, Gondara EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Taka, Gondara EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Taka, Gondara I_vote_lcapTaka, Gondara I_voting_barTaka, Gondara I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Taka, Gondara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~
Head-Admin/Webmaster
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~

Taka, Gondara Empty
PostSubject: Taka, Gondara   Taka, Gondara EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Name: Taka, Gondara
Nickname: 'Kumo's Falcon Talon'
Date of Birth: July 1st
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Clan: Taka

Looks: He wears a jet black jacket and pants with a thick piece of leather underneath the jacket to help protect him from weapons like Kunai, etc. Over his right eye he wears a black eye patch due to a training incident which resulted in the transplanting of a new eye for him in the Konoha Infirmary which morphed his Falcon's eye into an unheard of version. It's process of receivance is similar to that of the Uchiha's Mangekyou Sharingan. He wears black sandals as well and sometimes sports a bamboo hat to shield his eyes. He's be falsely accused of being part of the Akatsuki for wearing this hat so he rarely wears it anymore. On both of his biceps is a tattoo of his clan's symbol, a sort of star.
Taka, Gondara D__Gray_man_Lavi_by_RINVI_by_siguredo

Personality: Gondara's personality centers around a confusing portion of his life back when he was seven. His personality tends to reflect upon what happened and causes him to be quiet a good portion of the time.

"The capacity to learn, is a gift; The ability to learn, is a skill; The willingness to learn, is a choice."

Clan Information

Clan Name: Taka
Kekkei Genkai: The Taka clan are all slender people. There havnt been any known members to be overweight. Members are born with any color hair but most are born with black. The clan prefers for all members to wear black but are not forced to. The clan is ruled by a master summoner that is capable of summoning the Falcon King. All members sign the Falcon scroll when they are younger but none are allowed to summon the Falcon King unless they are the Master Summoner. The King wouldnt even assist you if you did.

Members sign the contract when they are young maybe ages 8-10. All members have a different falcon. They first summon them when they are 11 or 12. In the years after that they bond and grow with each other.

Most people don’t know is that the anatomy of these people is much different than that of the most people. The entire bone structure, in a since, is HOLLOW, exactly like that of a birds. Most would think that this would be a disadvantage, and the reason is simple. If bones are hollow they are much easier to break. But the falcon clan's body again has a different body makeup. The chakra system is mostly centered around the human’s circulatory system, and there are in fact so close together that they are mostly one in the same. The falcon clan’s chakra system is focused around the SKELETAL system, and wraps around the bones to strengthen them. With this, there bones are just as strong as any other persons since chakra is CONSTANTLY flowing through them. And remember, birds have hollow bones to make them lighter, thus more agile and making it easier to fly. Of course humans cant fly, but with there hollow bones there are faster and more agile than your average human.
----
Not only that, but there bloodline trait helps them see with the eyes of a falcon...literally. There eyes will change to a unique color (The color differs from person to person, its unknown why) , with a slit going down the middle in a vertical direction and there vision is enhanced by 12 times. This helps the mind stay focused and see past deception this in turn uses chakra constantly, just as the Byakugan (did I spell that right?) or sharingan does. But they also have another function, just as the Sharingan, once their eyes have reached a certain point of experience, they are able to be used to predict someones movement.
Clan Symbol:
Taka, Gondara Gradient_Star
Clan History: The Taka Clan has been housed amongst the mountains above Kumogakure for hundred's of years. The clan is actually getting so big the leader as well as the elders have been considering moving the village to unoccupied territory and setting up a Hidden Village of they're own. The clan has see many a power ninja come from they're midst, some even known to become Legendary nin who fought in the Great Ninja Wars.

Rank Information
Village:
Exile - Kumogakure
Growing Up - Konohagakure

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: [He's naturally a master of TaiJutsu due to his clan.]
Main: NinJutsu
Sub: GenJutsu
Elemental Affinity: Raiton & Suiton
Special Characteristics: His bones are hollow which allows him to glide like a bird and move faster than a normal ninja. Some would think having hollow bones would be a weakness for a simple reason, hollow bones are easier to break. However, Gondara's chakra system is not centered around his organs, instead, it is centered around his skeletal system, making his bones just as strong, if not stronger than that of normal ninja.

Jutsus [Added In Next Post.]

Styles

Name: 'External'
Type: TaiJutsu
Element: None-Elemented
Description: An 'External' martial arts style is a fighting style which is characterized by the focus on fast, explosive movements and developing the practitioner's physical strength and agility. Training regimes for external styles focus around the practitioner's muscular power, speed and application, developing their muscle memory and their stamina, building it all up to the desired 'hard' physical level for real combat.

Name: 'Current'
Type: NinJutsu
Element: Raiton
Description: Due to Gondara having hollow bones and an affinity for Raiton, he is able to channel Raiton into his bones and let this reactive abilities, radiate from his body. Doing this, does 2 things. 1. It increases his speed exponentially. 2. It makes his body electrified so if someone touches him, they instantly receive a shock. This shock can be controlled by Gondara using his chakra network which is woven around his skeletal system.

Name: Suiken Ryuu - Drunken Fist Style
Type: TaiJutsu
Element: None-Elemented
Description: Suiken is fighting style utilizing alcohol to loosen the body's muscles and the unstructured movements make the users attacks harder to predict. By being in this drunken state, the user can take more damage without feeling the pain, gain higher agility and provide a natural fluidity to their movements.

Weapons

Name: Ikazuchi
Appearance: Ikazuchi
Special Abilities: Is forged with a charge of Raiton into it.
Origin: Specially forged for a Jounin involved in the Great Ninja War.

Name: Tori
Appearance: Tori
Special Abilities: None.
Origin: Just a regular Katana forged for a Jounin in the Great Ninja War.

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Before The Academy
Spoiler:

Konoha Academy
Spoiler:

After The Academy
Spoiler:

Going Blind
Spoiler:

The New Power
Spoiler:

The Chuunin Exams
Spoiler:

Combination of Elements: The Utilization of a New Jutsu.
Spoiler:

Role-Play Example
Spoiler:

Last edited by ~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~
Head-Admin/Webmaster
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~

Taka, Gondara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka, Gondara   Taka, Gondara EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:01 pm

TaiJutsu
Spoiler:

GenJutsu
Spoiler:

NinJutsu
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jastrok

Taka, Gondara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka, Gondara   Taka, Gondara EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:21 am

I would say approved but there is one thing.

What is the specific skills of the like mangekyou falcon eye thing. xD
Back to top Go down
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~
Head-Admin/Webmaster
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~

Taka, Gondara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka, Gondara   Taka, Gondara EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 pm

-_-'

-Points at the "Going Blind" & "The New Power" Arcs.-
Back to top Go down
Jastrok