The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
The Plot Line EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
The Plot Line EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
The Plot Line EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
The Plot Line EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
The Plot Line EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
The Plot Line EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
The Plot Line EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
The Plot Line EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
The Plot Line EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
The Plot Line I_vote_lcapThe Plot Line I_voting_barThe Plot Line I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Plot Line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~
Head-Admin/Webmaster
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~

The Plot Line Empty
PostSubject: The Plot Line   The Plot Line EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Credit goes to the amazing Amy~ [Purple~Rose]

An old era is coming to light once more; the shinobi are rising.
After the great war between all five of the great nations, a peace treaty was created and signed by the new Hokage, Amiya Chinatsu. Slowly, the others signed their names on the dotted line, showing for now that all countries and villages were at peace. Alliances started to form, weak ones at first, that slowly built into strongholds to resist another war.

Konoha slowly built itself up again under the reign of the new Kage, finally becoming strong and a very dependable village once more.
In this time of development, more people are needed in order to keep this on going race for power interesting.

Will you show your face, fight for your village, and become great? Or will you just hide out in the shadows waiting for the nightmare to end? It's your choice.
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

The Plot Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot Line   The Plot Line EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:41 pm

I'll keep adding to it when important stuff happens =)

~Amy
Back to top Go down
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

The Plot Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot Line   The Plot Line EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:08 pm

What ever happened to Kirigakure?...

In the end, Kiri had very reluctantly decided to sign the peace treaty in order to get any suspicion off their backs. However, many countries noticed the hesitation of which the village approached the signing. The Mizukage didn't trust anyone, and that was made extremely obvious by the number of guards that they brought with them. Of anyone, the Hokage became the most worried, but said nothing. She would bring the problem up whenever she felt necessary.

During the first year of signing the piece of paper that bound each of the villages to not committing any violent acts in the near future, Kiri started to plot against the others. They wondered what could be done to take on all the other powerful nations without them tasting defeat first. And so, many ANBU members started to work on this, making countless plans which all seemed way too under-powered.

Finally, they managed to come up with a very simple plan that allowed them to at least take on Konoha, who to them seemed to be the nearest threat. They did after all have a new Leader that meant business and quite a history for being strong and a very over-powering nation. So, the ANBU members ran the plan of action by the Mizukage. After many tweaks and pulls, the plan was ready. Kiri would stay on the low, and not do anything that would seem at all out of character. Then they will start sending Special Jounin undercover into Konoha in order to gather information of how their society was growing. When they gained all the information that they needed, then they would start their surprise assault on the Village Hidden in the Leaves.
Back to top Go down
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

The Plot Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot Line   The Plot Line EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:16 pm

The Secret Alliance

Suna had been left very crippled after the great war, and wanted to gain a very strong ally that would be able to rely on if they were ever taken advantage of by their weak state. The Hokage noticed how badly Suna had been hit and asked some of the ANBU to go and see what happened, and how bad they had actually come out of the war. It turned out they were worse than she originally thought. Their economy was in a complete mess; and many civilians had died as well as shinobi.

After a lot of very stern and serious meetings, the Hokage sent a scroll to Suna asking if she and the Kazekage could meet and discuss an alliance between the two villages. Sure enough, the two met on neutral ground between the two of their respective villages and talked through all of the options they saw that were open. They could either just focus solely on recovering Suna, because Konoha were on their way to getting back to their full power, or they could sign a very important agreement to say the two had equal amount of the other village's resources.

At last, after many days of secret meetings, the secondary agreement was reached. The two Kages signed their names on the dotted line for a very important alliance. Now the two villages were working together, Konoha sent over a large amount of yen to get Suna back up on it's feet before sending some Jounin to train their younger generation of ninja to be of a high standard.

Now, Suna is well on their way to becoming powerful like it's sister alliance, Konoha. They would make a very formidable duo in battle, and if someone was ever naive enough to think they would not come to the other's rescue, that person would be indeed very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

The Plot Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot Line   The Plot Line EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:45 pm

A War that Broke the Treaty

The peace treaty that was started by the Hokage stated that no more violent acts should be committed by any of the countries, and that harmony should be restored. Everyone should co-operate and get on as best as physically possible.

However, Iwa and Suna had other ideas. A violent disagreement lead the two villages to a full fledged war without anyone knowing about it. Of course, the other great powers were more than outraged when they found out and ordered the conflict to end at once. But the two ignored the others, and continued to get at each others throats and take lives.

This war lasted less than a year, however, but in the period that the conflict raged the amount of loss was more than the imagination could get around. For such a short time of hatred caused many lives to be crushed.

Finally, when both villages were financially crippled for trying to keep up the war, they reluctantly signed a pact to stop the war. This barely happened, and the meeting was tense. Each of the Kages brought the majority of their ANBU squads when the agreement had to be made. Thankfully Suna had their powerful new ally of Konoha to lean on and get much needed help from, but Iwa had to struggle on by themselves since they resisted any help that would come.

Despite Iwa's obvious crippled state afterwards, they were seen to be building up their military which seemed absolutely ridiculous since they had barely come out of the war with a sane sense of mind. The other villages paid no heed because they were scared to admit that the Rock Village may be planning another assault; but how soon or devastating this would be was by the by. So, all everyone could do was sit and wait.

The only very obvious suspicion was of course from Suna, since they didn't trust their earlier enemy at all. The Kazekage quietly warned the Hokage, but instead of taking action she decided that their military should be on the steady line of defence instead. She didn't want to be seen weak in the sight of this threat, and also helped Konoha's ally to get their military up and running again.

The five great nations have turned into a time bomb, ticking down the time that many fear has already been made...
Back to top Go down
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

The Plot Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot Line   The Plot Line EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Updated the 'War that Broke the Treaty' upon request from another member~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Plot Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot Line   The Plot Line Empty

Back to top Go down