The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
It's Been A While EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
It's Been A While EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
It's Been A While EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
It's Been A While EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
It's Been A While EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
It's Been A While EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
It's Been A While EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
It's Been A While EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
It's Been A While EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
It's Been A While I_vote_lcapIt's Been A While I_voting_barIt's Been A While I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
It's Been A While I_vote_lcapIt's Been A While I_voting_barIt's Been A While I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

It's Been A While

Go down 
+2
slyfox223
Cyan~kun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyan~kun
Konoha Sannin
Cyan~kun

It's Been A While Empty
PostSubject: It's Been A While   It's Been A While EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 am

After just being made a sanin all sorts of emotions where flowing threw Tyki's mind as he went to the Hokage Mountain. He kept wondering why he was the only to survive the attack on his clan. why would the lady he thought was the hokage today save him and just why why would they make him a sanin. He then thought "i mean sure I'm strong and can summon butterfly's but why would they make a blood thirsty, ego maniac like me a sanin". Just what where they planning on doing this is it because, they need more people to fight for them, they just want a sanin or is it because I'm just strong. He says as he sits down.
Back to top Go down
slyfox223

slyfox223

It's Been A While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While   It's Been A While EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:34 am

Adair finally had a day off from work that he hadn't had in a while, not really sure of what do though since he didn't really have any friends or people that he hung out with. Adair decided to sleep in for a little while longer, but found this to be a difficult task when the sun shone in through his window and onto Adair's face. At first Adair resisted the light with one of his pillows over his head, but the little light that seeped in was enough to annoy Adair enough that he got up. Groggily Adair sat up in his bed and scratched his back with a big yawn. Adair's eyes lazily drifted over his bedroom looking for his shirt, then his eyes started to focus on one spot and he began to daze out staring at a button on a shirt for five or six minutes. Finally coming back to reality Adair tossed some of his clothes around and found his casual shirt all wrinkled and he put it on anyways.

Adair grabbed some ramen cups and heated up his stove and filled up a tea pot with water, once the tea pot was full Adair put the pot on the fire. Adair counted the amount of ramen cups he had on the table and how many he had left in his pantry. 'ok there's three on the table and there's 497 cups left' This saddened Adair that he was already half out of Ramen cups, but his sadness was quickly over when he heard the tea pot begin to whistle loudly. Happily Adair poured the water into the three ramen cups and the remainder into a cup with chai leaves in it. Adair went down to the apartment mailboxes and checked his mail, finding four pieces of mail inside. Quietly Adair went back up and entered his apartment again, sitting down at the table Adair looked over his the mail: Bill, Bill, Rent, and orders. Adair sighed as he once again realized how lonely his life was, maybe he should get some friends it would never hurt him. Adair remembered his friends burning body on the ground calling for his help, after the memory faded away tears were hitting the table. Adair re-composed himself and began to eat his ramen, today was a day of happiness not sadness. Once Adair finished his meal he threw away the trash and cleaned out his cup he decided to go to Hokage mountain.

Grabbing two bottles of sake Adair headed out of his door, locking it behind him with a click. Adair walked as happily as he could up the side of Hokage mountain, even though to others it looked as if he was about ready to kill someone. Reaching the summit of the mountain Adair looked for a good spot for him to start drinking at, picking a place where it was semi-grassy Adair lazily sat down and placed his two sake bottles beside him. Taking off the top of one of the sake bottles he used it as a cup to drink the sake from. With the first sip of sake Adair was prepared for his version of a fun day, when a person absent-minded walked right in front of Adair's view and began to talk to himself. Adair wasn't listening to the person talk, but instead just took another sip of sake. Eventually the man sat down and Adair saw that he looked worried. Deciding that drinking with another person was better than drinking alone Adair walked over with his two sake bottles and said in a gruff voice " you look like you need some alcohol, want one?"
Back to top Go down
Reconciled

Reconciled

It's Been A While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While   It's Been A While EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Saito needed to relax. Since he was inducted as a legendary Sannin his workload has been crazy. Diplomatic Missions to the Land of Waves? He'd never thought Konoha would need a diplomat to them. Oh well, I guess it's all in a day's work. Saito stopped at a convenience store and purchased the biggest container of Sake they had and headed off Hokage Mountain.

He walked for about 15 minutes, taking in the cool, relaxing spring air. The flowers were in bloom and the birds were still chirping, despite the time. He eventually got to the top of the national monument and saw two people sitting and drinking already... he might as well join, even though he didn't know who they were. "Hey! Mind if I join you two!" he said aloud while he approached, taking a gulp from the container.
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

It's Been A While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While   It's Been A While EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:00 pm

The sun streamed in through the window of Amiya's main office, making her squint in the sudden light. She groaned and rubbed her eyes, sitting up from her desk as she realised she had fell asleep on some paperwork again. 'I always manage to do this recently...' She thought to herself before yawning and looking to the side of her and smiling. Someone had made her a black coffee to wake her up. 'Thank God! If I didn't have my coffee then most people would hate me.' She took hold of the cup and blew gently across the mug's top to cool the boiling liquid inside it before taking a sip. Her eyes closed in a some what dreamy content before she opened them again and focused on her paperwork.

It seemed that she had almost finished it, so she could just can through and go to have a day to herself for a change. That rarely happened as of late; more paperwork and legal documents had been finding their way to her in the past two weeks. The dark circles beneath her eyes told most people that much. For once in her life, she looked older than her age of 22.

"Right!~ This won't take me that long." She told herself and nodded, picking up her pen and reading through the document to refresh her memory. It was just some requests for missions; something that she saw a lot sitting on her desk in the 'To be done' pile. D rank, D rank, D rank... just a very long list of low ranked missions. All she had to do at the end was sign her name on the dotted line and put it in the 'Mission' pile. Her desk was very well organised, with many neatly stacked piles. She definitely took her job seriously.

Finally, when the name Amiya Chinatsu was scrawled across the line at the bottom of the page, she placed it aside and laughed when she saw no more work to be done.
"Yes! This means I can have a day to myself!" She cheered, jumping up from her large chair and smiling brightly. All of a sudden she looked young and full of life once more. She tucked a loose strand of her blond hair behind her ear before gathering some files into her shoulder bag and throwing it over her right shoulder.

She strode out of the office, downing her cup of black coffee and hanging her Hokage attire on the hook next to the office door. Underneath the robe she was wearing a mid-thigh length powder blue dress and a pair of wedged golden sandals on her feet. The straps of the dress were chunky and joined together at the back in a bow, and her blond hair was left loose after she took off her Hokage hat.
"Bye everyone, see you all tomorrow!" She called to the number of other ninja milling around the other offices. They all waved and wished her a good day before she bounced out of the door and basked in the bright sunlight.

'Well, what can I do now...?' She asked herself as she wandered absently down the street. She was occassionally waved at by some passers by, and she politely smiled and waved back. Her beloved husband was still at work, so she had to live without seeing him until the evening. She gently twirled her wedding ring round on her ring finger as she thought; a pretty recent habit of hers. 'I could go up to the Hokage Mountain. It has an amazing view of the village.' She thought happily.

So, she took a sharp and last minute turn towards the monuments, humming gently under her breath as she did so. She skipped a few steps when she leaped effortlessly up to the top, seeing three other men gathered there. Of course she recognised all three of them; Tyki, Adair and Saito, two of whom were only some of the village's Sanin. Adair, on the other hand was an ANBU member. She secretly wondered what he was doing off work, but she guessed that he wasn't in work today.

Amiya fluidly sat herself on one of the barriers facing the others and smiled, waving.
"Hello, everyone!~ If I'm correct, your names are Tyki, Adair and Saito?" She ended in a sort of question, just in case she was wrong. Sometimes her memory wasn't the best in the world, even she had to admit. "Of course I remember Tyki." She smiled at the one man whom she had saved at one point in her expansive history.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

It's Been A While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While   It's Been A While EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Keitaro Uchiha had decided to get a better view of the village how so? By jumping off the hokage moutain of corse. He started to climb up the side of the moutain and looked behind him he saw the sun was starting to set. Hitting the village prefectly. Young childern were at play,young couples on their first date's. "Each and everyone of them have a chance to be great." he said looking at the academy students. He had reached the top and sat on the fourth hokage's head. He saw there were some other people here he stayed queit and looked down at the village. "Each one of them will have diffrent life's then the other. One may have to go through war while another may he a queit peaceful life." he thought. "One thing is for sure. The hokage is taking care of this village." he thought as he yawned.
Back to top Go down
~*~Karisa~*~

It's Been A While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While   It's Been A While EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:30 pm

She starts walking around Kohana thinking on what she should do now because she got back from where ever she was. She heard some noises on top of the mountian. She ran up there not careing if she got tired. She go too tired though and started walking again. "What the heck are people doing up there?" She said curiously. She climbed up and saw her friend Tyki and the Hokage. "What are you guys doing here at a time like this?" She looks at someone drinking and starts to giggle a little and smiles with the light of the fire thats lit up in front of us.

Last edited by εїз♥山陰女Karisa神雪月♥εїз on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyan~kun
Konoha Sannin
Cyan~kun

It's Been A While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While   It's Been A While EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:17 pm

(OOC: Done and sorry it took me so long Ive been really busy.)

As everyone seemed to show up. Tyki began to realize just how strong the village was. He couldn't tell at 1st sight but he knew these people would become very close to him. He didnt know why he just had a strong feeling that this people would become great friends or enemy's. At least he hopped for friends rather than enemy's. He had enough of those already. And if it just so happened that these people would become an enemy he would have no choice but to kill them all.

Then a man came towards him, as the man walked twoards him he wondered who he was he could clearly see that the man was a drinker since he had to bottles of sake in his hand. The man then asked Tyki if he wanted a drink. Tyki simply nodded his head and replied with a simple "I'd love 1 thanks" He said he tried to put a smile on his face. But he couldn't stop wondering why, why did the person he thinks is the hokage save him, why did they choose to let him out of his whole clan live, and why did they choose him to become a sanin. Is it because they knew he would be a great ninja, is because they felt pity for him, is because they just where nice and was it because he was strong. "I wonder are they trying to advantage of me" He thought as he kept sitting down.

Then some 1 else appeared and asked could they join. Tyki then replied with [b]"sure the more the better i guess, that is if it OK with this guy, by the way my name is Tyki...Tyki Mikk"

After which none other then the Hokage appeared. As the hokage approached them Tyki was very shy. He didn't know how to react. So he simply stood up bowed and said "Uh Hello Hokage~sama, what bring you here today" As he finished bowing he couldn't help but grateful and be to her for saving his life. At least he thinks it was her but he still wasn't sure for certain. As he gazed upon the Hokage he saw just how beautiful she was. He wanted to show just how hansom and laid back of a man he could be, so he took his Tuxedo jacket brushed of the dust from sitting down, took it of and put it neatly on the ground, then as he took his shirt un-tucked it from his pants and shook his hair to let it hang down just a bit to show of his purple hair and to let it dangle of his face.

Then some 1 else appeared and it was none other than Karisa one of Tyki's most favorite and beloved people he knows. As Karisa approached them Tyki's personality began to change very fast a grate big smile appeared on his face as he said "kari~Chan!!!!" and jumped and attempted to give her a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Cyan~kun
Konoha Sannin
Cyan~kun

It's Been A While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While   It's Been A While EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:46 pm

(umm Ive been done for a while any 1 going to post. Bump^)
Back to top Go down
Cyan~kun
Konoha Sannin
Cyan~kun

It's Been A While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While   It's Been A While EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:00 pm

(OOC: Its not ur post yet save this in word or something and post after every 1 else has in order) (the order of the post goes from the 1st person who posted to the last)
Back to top Go down
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

It's Been A While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While   It's Been A While EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:02 am

(OOC: So it's Sly's post~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Been A While Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While   It's Been A While Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Been A While
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shinobi World :: The Five Great Shinobi Nations :: Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure no sato :: Hokage Mountain-
Jump to: