The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
THis is Important Crap! XD EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
THis is Important Crap! XD EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
THis is Important Crap! XD I_vote_lcapTHis is Important Crap! XD I_voting_barTHis is Important Crap! XD I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
THis is Important Crap! XD I_vote_lcapTHis is Important Crap! XD I_voting_barTHis is Important Crap! XD I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

THis is Important Crap! XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hontoosuru Kizuato
Tsuchikage
Hontoosuru Kizuato

THis is Important Crap! XD Empty
PostSubject: THis is Important Crap! XD   THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:38 am

Excuse the title :3

So, just reminding you for the plot stuff that the war between Iwa and Suna lasted less than a year, since the Kazekage was 19 when it started and still 19 when it ended. It was just really intense during that year.

For an interesting plot point, put that despite the fact that a war just ended, it seems Iwa is already bulking up its military might once again in preparation for what might be another assault. The other countries are wary in case Iwa decides to start another war.
Back to top Go down
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

PostSubject: Re: THis is Important Crap! XD   THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:07 pm

*laughs at the title and then coughs* Right, anyway, I shall add those things in, Majik.

~Moved to the Suggestions section~
Back to top Go down
Hontoosuru Kizuato
Tsuchikage
Hontoosuru Kizuato

PostSubject: Re: THis is Important Crap! XD   THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

PostSubject: Re: THis is Important Crap! XD   THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:38 am

Look at the plot now, is you a happy bunny, or would you like me to add more? :3
Back to top Go down
Hontoosuru Kizuato
Tsuchikage
Hontoosuru Kizuato

PostSubject: Re: THis is Important Crap! XD   THis is Important Crap! XD EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Did you put that Iwagakure was winning. Their military strength is normally double that of Suna, so I would think they only had to stop because when they were too far into Suna territory, it turned to summer and the harsh sun was too much and gave them a serious disadvantage. Kind of like when Napoleon tried to invade Russia in winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THis is Important Crap! XD   THis is Important Crap! XD Empty

Back to top Go down

THis is Important Crap! XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shinobi World :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: